1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The biggest good for nothing taunter he is... A friend of mine!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Oct 25, 2014.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

The biggest good for nothing taunter he is... A friend of mine!!!

I know this guy for quite some time now and it is time to get rid of him, though a friend of mine he is. He is indispensable is it? When every damn thing is dispensable, how come this guy alone is indispensable?

He is a pain in my neck (have to maintain decency you see) :)

When in college I happened to befriend him hoping that he would help me in shaping up better to the world. But it doesn't work that way - always he contradicts with me and never ever gives me the freedom to move around and do what I want to - be it with certain level of tolerable mistakes.

Morning to evening I can't really avoid him, he tags along with me, who knows for how long, how far, to what extent he would keep taunting me.

I love the sleep hours, not because that I love sleeping but this taunter keeps away during that time. Not guaranteed though sometimes will come in form of dream as well. Happily I should be having a dream sequence with my heroine of all other than him. But it is not so. Would you believe if I say my heroine is my spouse? :):):)

My spouse keeps complaining that friends are more important to me than the family. She seems to be right in this - for a change. :)

Who is this guy? Hee Hee, he is my conscious. As a kid I had never seen him around, once the thinking process/age I attained, this guy jumped in uninvited, shameless fellow. :)

He has free food, entertainment all at my cost and never ever thanks me for that but keeps taunting me to no end. He is worse than the MILs' DILs' FILs', BILs', SILs' and above all the SPOUSEs'. :)

What to do friendship is the biggest ship and never sinks like the titanic. :) Have to sing along the friendship song till I RIP. :)

To keep him away if I befriend alocohol, the guy comes out happily, more the merrier and louder- damn thing he utters all that I didn't want to say aloud. :)

Oh my friend Alzheimer please do come and embrace me and give my peace. :)

Don't assume that I do all the wrong things only and that is why this taunter taunts me continuously. :)

Anyone who wants to be perfectionist, will surely be taunted by this guy for sure. Hence do give the space that he just needs, if not he is like the camel in the desert tent. :)

Accepting us as we are, knowing our limitations, skill set and genuinely attempting to improve further and accepting others as they are, is more than enough to have a peaceful life. Then this guy will be in dormancy, you can never eradicate him and the cockroach. :)

10 people like this.

2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

GG i remember the film "Bharathavilas".Know yourself to Know others

2 people like this.
  3. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Wonderful GG.......

Except the alzimers part....... That didnt go down well.......

Take care and keep up your wonderful snippets........

Q certified....

1 person likes this.
  4. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

U invited it GG, See, I told you don’t go searching for souls in parks...Now he’s at your back.
    Were you running around the tress n parks singing O’la la with ur heroine? Do it at home OK :shhh:
    Like me in balcony with chai :wink:
    U going high over the glasses, it’s out in all spirits. Hehehe.
    Next time be a little conscious or go obnoxious.

5. GoogleGlass

True P' - thank you

6. Vittala

Vittala Gold IL'ite

Oh GG! From where did you get all these wisdom.:) Now I tell you, read out loud all the replies you got for so(u)l(e) searching to your taunting and loyal friend, so he knows and acknowledges you are already on the right track, accepting yourself and others for what they are!
    Good one, GG.. :clap

--Appu

7. GoogleGlass

Quality certified - thanks Q'

Instead of Alzheimer - Ghajini split - is it better? :)

2 people like this.
  8. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear GG,
    A good one.
    Isn't it because of your taunter friend you are able to right such intelligent snippets! Because of that friend only you are able to achieve what you have achieved. He is your buddy...be grateful to this friend rather than treating him as an enemy!

The last paragraph is also correct to some extent. What is peaceful life? Dumb life cannot be called peaceful. Of course accepting ourselves and others as we and they are is a good feeling. Only after trying your level best but not in the beginning.

I have objection to the taunting part to be compared to spouse. The reason is obvious. In a way she is also a motivator!
    Syamala

2 people like this.
  9. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. GoogleGlass

ha ha ha - where is S7, it's all because of her :)

N' - if he is so perfect why doesn't he live on his own, why does he need me? :):):)

1 person likes this.