1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yesterday Kid Today Smart

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Yesterday Kid Today Smart

The other day I was reading an article about Raj Kumar Hirani, the director of 3 idiots. It seems Amitabh is keen to work with him. He took Raj Kumar hirani to his home for dinner, and on the swing, recited some poetry of his father , which pleased RK no end. Well who would not be floored by this eh . That means Amitabh is keen to act with RKH, and waiting for him to approach. So this was the move by Amitabh.

Well , I checked the internet. Hirani is born in 62, which mean s he is 52 today. And amitabh is 72. So when Amitabh was 20, Hirani was just born, and in his nappies.

So when Amitabh became a superstar in Zanjeer in 73, Amitabh was 31, and Hirani was 13, digits interchanged eh ! Then Hirani was looking upto Amitabh as all of us did then, and today, it is Amitabh , after a good 40 years, looking upto Hirani to give him a good role, eh !

No wonder Amitabh used to say, “ My best is yet to come,” for his best director was yet to be born, or if born, yet to grow up, and if grown up, he had to quit selling his dad’s typewriters in Nagpur and learn filmmaking, and then come and teach Amitabh a thing or two !! What a circle of life.

There are many men, who marry women much younger than themselves, at times age difference of over 40 years, and if some one asked , at his age of 40, why have u not married, he can say with confidence, my wife is not yet born. This could be true of Rupert Murdoch, now 83, married Wndi Deng, now 45. When they married in 1999, he was 68, and she was 30, so that means when he was 38, she was just born.

So to those who people say are past their marriage age, I want to reassure them, that maybe yr spouse has not yet been born, so don’t lose heart, that when yr friends grandchildren get married, that is the time u will get married, to a young fresh beauty, while all the wives in the friends circle would be old and wrinkled, yrs will be fresh, but well , u need patience and dotn need to lose hope.

Look at how parents feel when kids don’t treat them well in old age. However grown up the child becomes, parents cannot forget the day, when the child was delivered, how he or she cried, how she had high fever, the rounds of the hospitals etc. These memories wont go away , unkless the parents suffer from Alz. And when that child holds yr hand in old age, to help u cross the road, or feed u,. or take care of you in sickness, then u wonder, is this the same child , who was dependent on me sometime back ? And kids can teach u the computer, the workings of the mobile, the skype chats, all making the parent wonder .

Bhagwan ke ghar pe der hai, andher nahin hai ! it means god says, in my world , it can be better late than never.

But god also says, if never, don’t worry, I will compensate u, by making u the prime Minister !!!

HAHA

KAMAL MAHTANI

: संता -क्यों भाई बंता अभी 6महीने पहले तुम्हारी nameplate पर B.A. लिखा था ,और अभी M.A. लिखा है
    दो साल की डिग्री 6महीने में कैसे

बंता--6महीने पहले मेरी बीवी मर गयी तो मैंने Bachelor Again (B.A.) लिखा था अब मेरी शादी दुबारा हो गयी तो (M.A.)Married Again likha hai 

THE GIFT

Nawaz sherif sent a gift to narendra Modi an elaborate box with a note.

After having the box checked for safety, Modi opened the box and saw that
    the content was faeces ( ****).

He opened the note which said "For you and the proud people of India."

Being a wise and experienced person, he decided to reciprocate, sending the paki a very pretty package and a note.
    The leader of Pakistan was very surprised to receive the parcel and opened it very carefully suspecting that it might contain a bomb.
    But to his surprise he saw that it contained a tiny computer "chip.

The chip was rechargeable with solar energy, had a 1800 Terabyte memory and could output a 3D hologram display capable of functioning in any type of cellular phone, tablet or laptop.

It was one of the world's most advanced technologies. Invented and produced in India.

The accompanying note to the pakistani leader stated very courteously...

" A leader can give only what his people can produce "

: My philosophy of life

When it's empty, fill it

When its full, empty it

Now time for lunch :

If you rearrange the letters
    "NARENDRA MODI" ...
    you get

"RARE DIAMOND"

If you rearrange the letters
    "SONIA GANDHI" ...
    you get

"DOSHI NAAGIN"

जिस भी नये नये कपल को हंसते मुस्कुराते बाते करते देखतl हूँ...

तो मन में बस एक ही ख्याल आता है...
    या तो बीबी नई है
    और या
    उसकी नही है..

A man had an Enfield Bullet 350cc...he was not able to talk to his girlfriend while riding on it because of the Bullet sound.
    He got fed up and sold his Bullet n bought an 100cc bike.
    He got married to the same girl and one year later..
    He bought an Enfield Bullet 500cc.

3 people like this.

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Good analysis Kamalji :)

Reading this RKH would leave Amitab and come to you - we can see our Kamalji in his movie - lead role :)

Fame is a double edged knife when you are on it you can neither jump of it nor walk safely on it. That's what is happening.

1 person likes this.
  3. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji, enjoyed reading your post :thumbsup "Rare Diamond" & "Doshi Naagin" :wink: have been doing the rounds on whatsapp for a while now :)

4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Enjoyed reading your snippet Kamalji. You seem to have a highly analytical mind as your analysis and results of the analysis of day-to-day matters is quite intriguing (and the humorous way you explain it to us).

5. kalpavriksham

kalpavriksham Gold IL'ite

Very humorous analysis sir.
    jokes--smile with ponder!

pranams

6. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

You're born statistician Kamalji :wink: Trend analysis on marriage Vs age..wow! great revelations :rotfl
    I read somewhere RKH is doing an Ad film on a product that Big B endorses...U saying movie eh?
    Miss Vani here..she would have come up with juicy gossip trivia's reading abt Big B.
    Nice one Kamalji..Always fun to read ur takes..
    And Happy Diwali!

7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

What has age go to do with anything anyways? Just today I was reading the other way round joke of FB...something like madonna is 63..her boyfriend is 22 etc etc.., and ending with don't worry your spouse i snot born yet. But there is some truth to what Amithabh has to say about the best is yet to come and it is that kind of open mindedness that is helping continue in his career still I think. I do as you know get to see some very brilliant kids and have my mouth gaping once a day at least and these days I don't usually argue when some kids give an answer - I know for a fact that the chances are they know more than I do. Coming to computers and old age, I am already the "oh mom! you are not that tech savvy are you?" person at home but like you say the joy in watching them grow is so immense and I smile and allow then to teach me ....always!

8. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

It is amazing, isn't it Kamalji, how fast kids grow up and how they soon start teaching us. When Dad was in the hospital, unable to walk properly, my niece who is a physiotherapist and I would hold him on both sides and keep telling him to walk slowly and put one foot at a time. One day, tears in his eyes, he exclaimed "Now they are teaching me how to walk!" That is life, I suppose.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,

Again first to post yr FB on my post, wow, GG.Thanks.
    Me and act ? HAHA. That is one thing i have never dreamt of, but yest i have dreamt of being a national writer a la khuswant singh.HAHA.But in dreams for sure.

Fame is also like riding a lion. the minute u get off , u are eaten. Yes true.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Scorpio,

Yes rare diamond is had heard, but about nagin i had not. Whts app zindabad, i get so many everyday, and lovely ones.

Regards

kamal