1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What a Man and a Father in Law

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

What a Man and a Father in Law

https://in.news.yahoo.com/unusual-affair-bjp-mp-gifts-100-crores-daughter-054234358.html

I read this article in TOI on Saturday, and could not help crying. I thought I was a tough nut, even when I was to be operated for cancer recently, it being a long operation, I did not shed a tear, but reading this , made me shed my precious tears. Read on

Vithal Radadiya, MP from Gujerat, has 5 sons. One of his son, Kalpesh, married to manisha, died of a heart attack a few months back. The couple have two small children.

So the FIL Vithal, was sad about his son’s death, and more sad for his DIL monisha. He could not bear to see her a widow and wanted to get her remarried. Well he got her married to a good friend of his deceased son, a few days back. The affair was a quiet one, somber.

But the strange part comes now. FIL divided his property among his 5 sons, and he gave his dead son’s share of 100 crores property to his DIL , well supported by the other sons, who said, we loved what our dad has done, and we have no problems in giving his share to our widowed bhabhi.

Now look at this from my eyes. FIL and MIL love their DIL and the grandchildren, the nishani of their dead son. So getting her married, means letting go of the dear grandchildren, who will not be in front of them all the time, but will keep coming sometimes. So it wil be sharing the kids affection now with their new father.

And to let go of 100 crores, is no mean feat. Now the new husband becomes a new person, an outsider, so now the son’s property will be shared between his wife and the new husband. It requires a very big heart, to give away such a big sum, and it speaks so well of this man and his sons, however much I praise this man, I cant.

I am just curious to know if he is a vegetarian or a nonvegetarian, for vegetarians are supposed to be kind, like this man , what do u friends have to say !!

And for what he has done, god will forgive him all his past sins, and give him permission to commit new ones with them being recorded in his register upstairs, for u don’t get such men, at least I don’t remember anyone with such a big heart as Vitthal bhai.

What a man. Kamal salutes u, Vithalbhai, u are a God on earth for me. I just wish I get a chance one day to just touch yr feet, before I die, for I feel u are a god in human form.

May his tribe increase.

KAMAL MAHTANI

The importance of an occupation after retirement.

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference" in the world. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other "seniors" who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither. Harold Schlumberg is just such a person....

THIS IS QUOTED FROM HAROLD:
    "I've often been asked, 'What do you do now that you're retired?'
    Well...I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine, and whiskey into urine. It's rewarding, uplifting, satisfying, and fulfilling.
    I do it every day and I really enjoy it."
    Harold is an inspiration to us all!

: Just because some Idiot threw the rumour in the market that "Men are from mars and Women are from Venus",

Nobody dares, not even Nasa or Isro, to go to Venus.... Only Mars missions!!

15 Ironies that can exist only in India:
    - Indian parents want their children to stand out in a crowd but expect them to do what the crowd is doing
    - Politicians divide us, Terrorists unite us.
    - In our country you have to look both ways to cross a one-way road
    - It's okay to piss in public but it's not okay to kiss in public
    - Everyone's in a hurry but no one reaches on time
    - Priyanka Chopra earned more money playing Mary Kom than Mary Kom earned in her entire career.
    - It's dangerous to talk to strangers but it's perfectly okay to marry one.
    - Swear in English and people think you're cool. Swear in Hindi and people think you're uncouth.
    - Most people who fight over the Gita and Quran have probably never read either book.
    - In our elections we don't vote for the candidate we like the most, we vote for the one we dislike the least.
    - Ours is a country where sayings like "Ladki Ghar ki Laxmi" and "Ladki Baap ka Bojh hoti hai" coexist.
    - India ranks 6th in the number of Billionaires per country. It's also home to 1/3rd of the world's extreme poor.
    - We rather spend more on our daughter's wedding than on their education.
    - The shoes we wear are sold in air conditioned showrooms. The vegetables we eat are sold on the footpath.

Sanskrit teacher :
    What is the meaning of
    'tamso maa jyotirgamaya.'

Santa said :
    'tu so ja maa,
    main jyoti ke ghar ja raha hoon'

Excellent Inspiring Message:

A Businessman who lost everything in a fire
    placed a Sign Board:

"Everything burnt but luckily
    faith & confidence
    undamaged.
    Business starts tomorrow."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Superb Attitude for Life!

Log hamare bare me kya sochte hain,
    Agar yeh bhi hum hi sochenge toh phir log kya sochenge..!
    Jiyo bindas...

Someone asked Life:
    Why are you so difficult???
    Life Smiled and said
    "You people never appreciate easy things"

Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness,
    but because you deserve peace...

Unbelievable fact!!
    Our body is full of water but wherever it hurts,
    BLOOD comes out.
    & Our heart is full of blood but whenever it hurts,
    TEARS comes out...

If you have a "Magnetic" personality and yet people don't get attracted to you, it's not your fault...
    They have "IRON" deficiency in their bodies....

Coolest msg....
    "If we sleep on flowers
    its called our First Night"
    "If flowers sleep on us, its called our Last Night"
    Reality of life.....
    Takleef Wo Jo Tarpa De
    Teacher Wo Jo Saza De
    Mohabat Wo Jo Wafa De
    DUSHMAN Wo Jo Marwa De
    Aur
    Apna Wo
    Jo Diwali ki safai Krwa De

What a week for India. One MOM landed on MARS
    , another Mom(AMMA) just landed in Jail. ✌

N interesting is both are controlled in Karnataka

17 people like this.

2. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Kamalji...you have shared a wonderful article from TOI...I marvel at what the FIL has done:clap...as for the rest of your post I can't stop:rotflare they all your wats app collection :) ??

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Scorpio,

Thanks for the kind words dear friend. yes that is the veg part of the whats app. HAHA

So many jokes come every day, but most are not fit for printing here. So i have to collect the veg ones, and interestings ones too.HAHA

4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, wonderful gesture on the part of the fil. But I could not wonder - Mom went behind bars for possessing 66.6 crores. This fil gives one son 100 crores and he has another 4 sons too. Which means if he is not partisan, he has 500 crores? And he is still outside???

Very interesting jokes Kamalji.

1 person likes this.
  5. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha - what a thought Kamalji - I am talking about you - Vegetarian or non-vegetarian :):):)

There is no difference in this when it comes to money - money is neither veg nor non-veg :)

Good that a FIL has got a certificate finally in IL, in snippets if not in the in-laws forum :)

6. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

awesome post !!

7. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice snippet Kamalji and more interesting to read your POV. Fil's gesture is wonderful. Wish more people are like that. But I too had the same thought as Satchi about the wealth of that guy.

PS. Loved the jokes :rotfl

8. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

once bitten twice shy, Kamalji :)

and here it is not shy but fear may be :):):)

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

u mean people having hundreds of crores should be behind bars ? For that matter, all the ambanis, tatas and batas, birlas should be bhind bars eh ! kya logic hai !!

The reason amma is behind bars, is she has not shared her wealth, with others, barring Shashikala.HAHA. if she had shared with u or me, she owuld have been outisde.

it requires a big heart, to give out so much, even if it was due to teh son. Eeryone is interested in not parting with the rightful share to their own siblings, as u can see from the Raheja case, where 11000 crores are involved.

The man is unique, at least i have not come across such a man as of now.

Regards

kamal

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Very warming story sir. Loved it.There are beautiful souls in earth too:)