1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dhoni’s Biryani – Its just not cricket

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dhoni’s Biryani – Its just not cricket

Dhoni and his cricket team walked out of hotel Kakatiya, Hyderabad, after the hotel refused the team to eat outside biryani brought in the hotel.

Dhoni was not in a good mood, as the team had just come to the hotel, after losing a match, and then the hotel refusal. Well the hotel later relented, and said ok go and eat in yr rooms, but Dhoni was adamant, that they will eat in the hotel restaurant, to which the hotel said NO, and the whole team walked out to another hotel, along with all the cricket officials.

Denied Home-Cooked Biryani, Mahendra Singh Dhoni and CSK Storm Out of Hyderabad Hotel: Reports - CLT20 2014 News

The Hotel lost 180 rooms business. The management did not know biryani can cost the hotel so much loss eh ! I guess both had egos. Dhoni wanted to eat in the restaurant, while the hotel did not want to put up with that. Well if I was the hotel manager, I would have relented, for who wants to annoy the cash rich BCCI. Money is money, and what is biryani eh ! Rules are made to be broken, or bent, and this was too much a loss because of the measely Biryani.

Deepika padukone was upsent with a newspaper for publishing a picture of her , with her cleavage showing, and she says the pic was published for no ryjme or reason. Fine, agreed to that point.But madam padukone, please tell me, why did u get photographed in the first place with yr cleavage showing ? Don’t u check the mirror when u go out to see if the cleavage is showing or not ? Did the photographer barge into yr bedroom and took private pics ? No ? Then when u allowed him to photograph u, what is the harm in seeing it publoished ?

Shweta Prasad sex scandal: Nothing wrong with it says Deepika Padukone - The Times of India

And it is DP who made a shocking statement that I read regarding that actress Shweta, who was caught in the prostitution racket. DP says, it is her body, she can do what she wants, that if she is short of money, and if she wants to do this, it is fine . Condoning earning money by this way ? Well well !!!One set of morals for yourself, and yr cleavage, and one for this girl eh !

I am getting old I suppose for I just cannot digest this, when such educated people are supporting prostitution, bcs a person needs money !!Tomorrow a theif can justify that he needs money, so he took to stealing, and what if we find people supporting the theif ?

AIR INDIA – A flight got delayed by a few hours. Reason ? The crew of the flight, were busy celebrating the birthday of a fellow crew, by dancing away, and it was shown on TV. The pilot was told to write that the door of the plane was not working well, so it will be repaired and so will take time, and there will be a slight delay. The engineer checking the flight refused, so did the pilot, and the pilot gave in writing the real reason of the delays which has sent everyone running hel;ter skelter. Hmmm!!!

Air India officials danced as a flight ‘waited for 3 hours’ to take off - The Times of India

One of the Air india pilots on the flight from Mumbai to delhi, make an unschooled landing at Jodhpur just to pick up some jodhpur kachoris eh !

And many years back,some pilots used to have their favourite airhostesses on board, land at jaipur, then as they had to fly off back to Mumbai, say the brakes are faulty, and get to stay the night in jaipur, having a good romp with the lady, next morning the brakes automatically get well, and the plane flies off. And the airline had to spend for a 100 odd 5 star rooms for the passengers, all because the pilot wanted to have a good time with the airhostess, eh !This not restricted to one airline, but seeing what all is happening, this seems to be a great job to be in eh !

Well friends, newspapers give me a great time, and I try and share some with u. Hope u enjoyed this, as I have writing this.Take care , till the next installment.

KAMAL MAHTANI

5 people like this.

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

A mixed bag from you Kamalji.

The hotel guy stood by rules and I don't thing it would have been ego for him. For MS yes it was ego. Viswa needs to speak to MS on this to clear the ego :)

Deepika has shown more cleavage than this picture - that is not the issue, if she is paid for then she wouldn't mind I suppose, as in films. :) That's the reason she backed the other actress in to pro*******

Air Indian staff actually work for other airlines - they maintain the service so bad that, other airlines get business. They are paid for this by those airlines as well.

Nice one Kamalji.

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r GG,

Again u are first to post your FB, so yr prize is a tub of biryani, veg or nonveg pls specify, for Dhoni's was nonveg i am sure.HAHA

Yes such a massive ego for Dhoni, agreed.

Well she wants to show her cleavage, and if it is published so what, they are public figures. So she means, taht if one is paid to show off the whole body, then it is fine ?

The same way , an unmarried guy says, i am starved of sex, so hence i did this and that, so that is condonable?

How come instead of chiding a person, we rush to t heir support, like we have parents supporting their kids, evern after their underage child drove and killed so many on the roads, their kid misbhaved with a girl, instead of teaching the kid and punishing, if u go and support, what will the kid think, that it is all right eh !

Working for other airlines, eh ! the way it is is, yes looks like that, shameful really.

Regards

kamal

2 people like this.
  4. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Good One, Sir...

Ur caption is best suited for your posts...

The Biryani was yummy!!! :2thumbsup:

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vani,

Good u liked the biryani, more for yu next week, but the i lites did not like it very muich as i can see from the lack of FB's. Well nedt time let me write a crying MIL DIL blog story, which will get some good FB's.

HAHA

1 person likes this.
  6. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I didn't read about this incident in website or newspaper. So it was informative and hilarious at the same time.

Btw Kamlaji, I don't need a tub as you sent to GG, can you give me a small tiffin box of biriyani (non-veg) please. A side dish also would be much appreciatedgigglingsmiley

1 person likes this.
  7. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

when i saw this post on right side of my page in recent posts list i wan 100% sure that this was posted by kamalji. And guess what :wowi was right.

as usual a good satirical post from you kamalji.

8. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the Tub of gossips. Enjoyed with your signature style of humor.
    Not just your posts, I love the way you respond to the comments as well..So double triple likes.
    But kamalji do write some saas-bahu epsiodes, only with your touch OK..with that rib tickling comedy!!! strict NO NO to crocodile tears.

1 person likes this.
  9. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Kamal Ji,

The fb s are increasing I think you should now make more biryani for all ur fans in IL...

1 person likes this.
  10. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Kamalji.

I prefer the transgender Egg - egg is veg or non-veg, the confusion prevails still :)

Hence shall we call it a transgender of veg & non-veg? :)

1 person likes this.