1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Life is all about relationship

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 31, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Surround yourself with people who know your worth……You don’t need too many peopleto be happy, Just a few…. real oneswho appreciate you for exactly HO you are…~ rishikajain.com

Life is all about relationships. Family, friends, colleagues, neighbors-the list is endless. Every day you come across a set of people and bond a relationship with them. Everyday you meet so many people and due to modern technology we meet so many on line. Some you many not have seen them also but we form a bond with them in ou rlife

Some we meet in functions , with some we like their smile and we start conversation with them and stay connected with them. Feel like seeing them again and again. When we love someone and get it in return we feel so happy , we feel like sharing everything with them .

I feel blessed that I have friends on line and also since I attend religious functions and other functions there also meet so many and some become so close as if they are related to me. Yesterday also one of my friend was telling me I had gone to Bangalore and met a cousing f mine and she was saying she is your on line friend and that she knows your husband too. Yesterday she did not know her name and I told her I know friends through facebook and this site, so dont know who she is and today only she told the name and I understood she is from IL.

On line you meet like minded people with whom we have a bond of relationship.
    When ;we have common likes and interests our bonding becomes strong and if we dont meet them one day on line we start missing them. . Agreed its not as good as holding hands with your loved ones and whispering sweet little nothings, but typed-in words still do the trick in the virtual version of real time conversation!

Though we are far from each other but still we feel we are close. I am blessed that I have so many virtual friends , some have become my daughters, some sisters and brothers. For me its a blessing because otherwise I would have gone to depression because I long for love and when I get from others I feel very happy.

From my family also I get so much love which cant be narrated in words. My husband's family is a large one and all are very attached to each other though there are misunderstandings sometimes but when any function everyone makes a point to attend. Recenlty we had 60th birthday of my husband's nephew and we were 35 members who attended and enjoyed the function

10 Most Important Things For A Healthy Relationship
    1. LOVE:
    The Special Feeling That Makes You Feel, All Warm And Wonderful.

2. RESPECT:
    Treating Others As Well As You Would Like To Be Treated.

3. APPRECIATION:
    To Be Grateful For All The Good Things Life Has To Offer.

4. HAPPINESS:
    The Full Enjoyment of Each Moment, A Smiling Face.

5. FORGIVENESS:
    The Ability To Let Things Be Without Anger.

6. SHARING:
    The Joy Of Giving Without Thought Of Receiving.

7. HONESTY:
    The Quality Of Always Telling The Truth.

8. INTEGRITY:
    The Purity Of Doing What’s Right, No Matter What.

9. COMPASSION:
    The Essence of Feeling Another’s Pain, While Easing Their Hurt.

10. TRUST and PEACE:
    The Reward for Living the 10 Most Important Things.

11 people like this.

2. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji madam,
    Yes, relationships are very important in life because they are connected with people. We cannot live without people and friends from every walk of life we acquire.
    You are very lucky you have so many people who love you and respect you.
    Syamala

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Syamala dear glad to get your first like and feedback which made myday. Yes dear I feel blessed

4. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Vijima, its very challenging to follow all the 10 to get a healthy relationship......

1 person likes this.
  5. stillwaters

stillwaters Gold IL'ite

dear viji mam ,
    you are truly blessed.

1 person likes this.
  6. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,
    Very true. If Love makes the world go round n round..its the relationships that make the rides happier and worthwhile.
    And you have found the true blessing to love and feel loved.

-Neetu-

1 person likes this.
  7. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    What you say is correct as long as there is enough'space' for everybody.There are problems,personal, official, and others in everybody's life. Some can be shared and some cannot.If some one among the circle transgresses the level of decency and starts gossiping about one to the other, not intentionally or wantonly, but as a time pass, all the love, affection, respect, sharing etc would vanish into thin air and a veil of hatred would be the resultant product.
    We can have friends but should have limitations of expressions.This self constraint is the factor that helps in extn of fine relationshio.There is an unseen line of secrecy in every relationship in the world. Once that thread is broken,it may not be sustainable.

It is human nature to talk about others, well and ill.Usually problems of one family become a juicy topic of discussion among others who are not directly affected.
    On many occasions certain remarks and confidential information when go out of hand , may result in irretrievable damage to one's family.
    Viji,
    Being born and brought up in a really big family with 25 cousins,I have bitter experience of all sorts when all cousins mingle.
    My suggestion would be 'learn the limits and have a cordial but arms length relationship with friends, however intimate they be.I beg to differ from you.

Jayasala 42

1 person likes this.
  8. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Vijima..hope your doing fine..

"Life is all about relationship" it's so true...liked reading your post...take care...

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

True Swetha dear we can try and follow and get a healthy relationship

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Yes dear I thank God for being blessed