1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It's funny yet makes all the sense!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vidya2606, Aug 1, 2014.

1. vidya2606

vidya2606 Silver IL'ite

A friend once said, "for Godssake, wearing Jeans is not considered fashionable", to which I replied, "that atleast am still wearing something that suits me". By the way, Jeans is the best fashion invention ever. ;)
    I know a lot of people, who are very good at preaching, they can go on and on and on about their philanthropic nature, and how they teach their children the importance of sharing, the next minute you would see them fighting with their maids for 100 bucks, and their children doing everything BUT sharing. Preaching is easy.

A person once told me that my maid works for me, because she is scared of me, and I thought, in liberated India, where maids make more news than even celebrities, I definitely must be a cut above the rest, to have a maid who works for me out of fear ;)

If charity begins at home, so does racial discrimination.
    Fact: dusky models are the most wanted ones in a fashion industry, because of their features and flawless skin. ;)

If one had to go by facebook updates, about others lives, they would always find that their friends lives are better than theirs,. There is always a difference between fiction and reality and thats the reason why fictions are best sellers, nobody wants to accept reality.

I have seen parents teaching "values" to their lil ones, and screaming at their parents and inlaws in front of the lil ones... Thats a nice epitome of values..I must say. Maybe they don't have enough doors... ;)

A woman clad in a simple churidar-kurta can look like a million bucks than a woman clad in skimpy clothes. Stylish doesn't mean wearing the clothes that are in vogue, even if you look silly in them. Being stylish is about attitude.

If one had to purely judge by looks, then many people wouldn't be together. Aren't compatibility and mutual understanding, trust, respect the main ingredients for a successful relationship/marriage?? Nobody is interested in couple gossips unless you are a celebrity, that is why Ash's pregnancy was a national news, and not every other Jane who is getting pregnant. :D

Funny!!

1 person likes this.

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

V6 it does make sense...

1 person likes this.
  3. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Good one Vidya... but these days common sense is not so common...

So you can easily funny people preaching Chinese and following American style.