1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What an Alimony

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Today on whats app I was shocked to read some piece of news, which said , that Suzanne Roshan , the estranged wife of Hritik Roshan is asking for a 400 crore alimony. So I went to check on the internet, which too did not confirm, or deny .
    Hrithik Roshan-Sussanne Roshan: No 400 crore alimony involved - The Times of India

So that means that Hritik is worth 800 crores or more, for she is taking half eh ! And Rakesh Roshan the father too must be worth a lot, so I don’t know if she will ask also from the inheritance Hritik will get fom his dad, half of that too.

My calculations show that they remained married for 14 years, and were childhood friends.What happened tht the marriage went sour.Both are from good families, both look good, then what ?

My calculations show that 14 years make 5000 days , so if u divide 400 crores by 5000 days , it means Suzanne cost Hritik 8 lakhs per day eh ! pretty expensive deal eh !

Who knows, after reading this, now rich parties, meaning the boys side, now besides the hororscope, now have lawyers, who will write the prenup agreement, so that in case of divorce, there is a predetermined amount that will be paid.

The most famous prenup agreement I read was of Hollywood Actor Micheal Douglas and his young wife, his son’s age, Catherine Zones, shich had, that in case of divorce , she will get 2 million a year , for the years she remained married to him, for every infedility that he committed and caught, she wont divorce him, but a penalty of $ 5 million ( 30 crores ), would be charged etc.Well they remained married for more than 10 years, till a year or two back, they fell out, he complained she drank too much, and he got cancer of the throat, the reason that he gave, I cannot give here, on this family forum.

No wonder Salman is not getting married. He wants to keep his wealth, and well, he has a new flavor every year, as per what we hear, and half a dozen I know from magazines.His Dad once said, Salman will never get married, for he is looking for his mother in his to be wife. Who will mother him eh !

Well these days, girls don’t want to mother u, but smother u really. So while there is a draught officially in Salman;s life, there is a flood in Adnan Sami’s life, he has quite a few, and he seems to be getting into trouble with them all the time. And he loves to buy flats inwholesale, last heard he had 5 flats and he was fighting with his ex wife for them.When u are in love u promise wife, in the olden days, the moon, now u promise and deliver flats eh !

So now, men will be scared to marry, rather rich brats. They don’t know if the girl is marrying their money or them. I read a story about TOXIC WIVES , who are very sweet to the rich man, they make him feel he is a Bill gates, but the minute they marry, they change their tactics and trouble u very much, and u wonder what happened to that pretty lady. Her lawyers are aready with the divorce papers before they even marry, the lawyers are on commission basis, they will take a prearranged commission on what the lady will receive in the event of the divorce.

No wonder I am running scared now, I have realized it pays to be in the good books of your wife, otherwise it can prove very expensive in the long run. Hence I say, I am a saint by circumstances, not by choice.

Hritik, agreed with me ?

Amen.

KAMAL MAHTANI

: There is only one perfect wife in the world and every neighbor has it!
    Cheers !!!

Achhe din aa gaye .....atlast
    Petrol cheaper than tomatoes

A husband got a Taawiz from BABA to control his wife.

After 1 month...

Husband: "BABA, wife per koi asar nahi huva, par padosan vash me aa gayi"

BABA: "Chalo effect na sahi, SIDE EFFECT TOH HUA!"

Hv u ever heard about the device that converts ur precious thoughts into speech. .....???
    It's called DAARU. .!!!

Hv u ever heard about the device that converts ur precious speech into silence. ..???
    It's called. ..... JORU...!!!

Operation ke bad patient bola-
    Doctor Sahab! kya ab main
    "ROG MUKT HU"?

Samne se jawab mila-
    Beta! Doctor Sahab to dharti par rah gaye, Main to

"CHITRA GUPT HU

सुबह से कई बड़े घरों से शादी के रिश्ते आ रहे
    हैं.....पता नहीं किस कमीने
    ने अफवाह उड़ा दी कि मै सब्जी मंडी में बैठ कर
    टमाटर बेचता हूँ....!!! :-

5 people like this.

2. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Nice one Kamalji..

3. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    May be there are more live in relationships nowadays! No alimony, no problems. If do not like each other just pack off and go away!

Syamala

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

This morning and you have to believe this when I first read the title of your snippet, instead of reading as "Alimony" I read "all-money"!! Looks like it is all about money anyways. Hrithik alone knows whether his wife was worth 8 lakhs/day or not, if anything poor guy has worked hard and is paying too. Yes, yes, you got it right - I do kind of like him as an actor, so I have to take his side.

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Brahan

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Live in like John Abrahm and Bipasa ? 8 years or so and even then they seperated, so there is no guarantee that even knowing each other for so long, u will be happy. i think even live ins have pre nups , and i have heard in gujerat live ins are legal and common.God knows really.

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

When hritik married at the time his first movie was released, he broke many a heart. he and wife were happy when he had no money, now when he has made money, and she thinks she would be happier with 400 crores instead of with hritik, well what to say. if u love someone, u dont demand money Sabita.

i read ofa divorce case, and i wrote a blog here, about a woman, who asked for alimoney in the mumbai family court, can u imagine the amount she asked of her husband ? Taje a guess ?

Just one Rupee she asked. She wanted it on record, so that she would not be eligible ever to ask again.She said, i am earning well, i dont need his money, and he will need money for his own new family , let him be happy.

That is what i call true love, even when u seperate or divorce, u aer not a shylock to ask yr pound of flesh. She has put her knife in deep and deeper. not in good taste.

Regards

kamal

QUOTE=Srama;3344404]Dear Kamalji,

This morning and you have to believe this when I first read the title of your snippet, instead of reading as "Alimony" I read "all-money"!! Looks like it is all about money anyways. Hrithik alone knows whether his wife was worth 8 lakhs/day or not, if anything poor guy has worked hard and is paying too. Yes, yes, you got it right - I do kind of like him as an actor, so I have to take his side.[/QUOTE]

1 person likes this.