1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Laugh all along !

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ananyakiran, Jul 22, 2014.

1. ananyakiran

ananyakiran Gold IL'ite

If you talk to me on phone or in person, you will agree and appreciate my sense of humor. I can find humor in everything, but I never mock people down. I can easily laugh at myself and others can join me too, I don't get offended that easily, but if I do then god save you :)

Last night I was entering a crowded restaurant, at the entrance I was admiring the beautiful ambience and failed to notice the shiny marble floor until I just slipped and fell! ( fell very slowly it was as if I just slid and sat on the floor)

Few strangers who were busy eating, just looked at me not knowing how to react and so did the people walking right behind me. I gracefully got up and smiled and said "I am fine " and I laughed at myself.

To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!

~ Charlie Chaplin.

I can laugh when in pain. Sometimes I think it is a defense mechanism from childhood, where you're in so much pain you have to laugh it out. It is a survival mechanism. What other option do we have?

Life is short. We have to be able to laugh at our pain or we can never move on. It's easy to be sad and upset about situations which are not working in our favor. But do we really want to?

My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it, just fight it out !

Laugh out loud, without being labelled as 'crazy'.

Sometimes you almost have to laugh to keep from crying to deal with the pain. I will admit there are times when I easily become Lachrymose, means shedding tears, crying or weeping.I have cried and still do cry continuously, loudly feeling all low as if its the end of the world. But then once its over, its out of the system.

I would never preach or talk about anything I have not experienced or I don't practice, I would never say my troubles are more/less compared to yours but I can say If you want to sulk, Why not in an entertaining way ;)

p (2).jpg

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Wow great attitude - that's the spirit :)

Me too same same - there is no shame shame in it :):)

Nice one AK - so if you are offended you are AK47 :)

1 person likes this.