1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Croc

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Hey Croc

Crocodiles are getting interesting, read this one
    Crocodile might be responsible for plane crash in the Congo: UK investigators - NY Daily News

A plane crashed in Congo, Africa, killing 18 of the 19 passengers in it. It seemed there was a crocodile in a cage in the cargo section, and maybe the lock was loose , the croc sauntered out and reached the inside of the plane, and took a stroll.

The passengers panicked, and rushed towards the front of the plane, causing the plane to tilt forward and crash. Well the croc survived, along with one other person, but the rescuers hacked the offending croc to death . Well well, we must pay for our sins eh, so must crocs.

But what kind of planes are these, where if u go forward the plane tilts? Tehn in that case, passengers must be weighed, and people of equal weights maybe put on the opposite side of theplane to balance it eh ! And what if there is a fat person on theleft, and I am very thin,to the right of the pnae, then they might put the airhostess in my lap and tie us both up, to balance the scales eh Bliss that would be eh !

Another croc tale,

The Mayor of a Mexican fishing town has married a crocodile. Here it is
    Standard Digital News : : Lifestyle - Crocodile Wedding: Mexican Mayor Marries Reptile

Well they dressed the crocodile, male or female I cant say, as a bride in while, and the mayor married her in style with dancing and fireworks, I don’t know if the croc could dance, and it is thought that dancing with the princess, which is what they think of the croc, will bring loads of sea food, meaning there will be plenty of fishes to fish, so goes the legend.

In this age and era , believing all this eh !

But then why blame anyone look at our Big B, when he got married Ashwariya to his son Abhi, well first they had Ash marry a tree, bcs she is manglik, so the first person or tree or whatever she marries will die, and then she divorced the tree and married Abhi, I don’t know if the tree died or not, but abhi is still alive and kicking, thank God for that.

Here too, I saw in the papers, somewhere south, a few priests sat in big pots full of water, praying for rains to come. How come no one prays for fishes like the Mexicans eh ! Let me tell u, our sindhi God, called Jhulelal, he is seen sitting in the middle of the sea, on a big Hilsa, so we Sindhis eat hilsas , along with the Bengalis.

The joke goes that a Sindhi prays to Jhulelal, for a Mercedes, and one day Mr. J comes and gives him a big slap, and says, listen mister Kamal, if I had a merc to spare, do u think I would be sitting on a Hilsa in the god forsaken middle of the Sea ? So next time think before u ask me anything.Hence I just ask him for Hilsa fish to be available and sure it is when mom goes to the market to fish the fish for me.
    And to think my granny said, when we were kids, that we must eat fish, for they give lakhs of kids at one time, and if we don’t eat, they will multiply so fast that ships will not be able to sell. And I think my MIL did not say such things to my wife ? Well well !!!

But Jhulelal did do justice to me on the sly. Fishes aer not sold in Rajasthan from May/june/july and August, they are allowed to breed in these 4 months, and these months do not have the alphabet R in them.

But Jhulelal made me born on the 1st of September, the day the fishes are allowed to be sold, for the next 8 months, which have the letter R in them, what a birthday gift I get eh ! As I go on my birthday to the fish market, being starved so many months, all the fishes, cry out to me, that kamal buy me please, we want salvation thru yr tummy.

And I am waiting more for the fishes than My birthday and I am counting each day.

HAHA

KAMAL MAHTANI

At a wedding reception the D.J. Announced.....

"Would all married men please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living after marriage?"

The Bartender was almost crushed to death.

Hotel me khane ke baad sardar hath ke bajay basin dhone laga
    Waiter : ye kya kar rahe ho ?
    Sardar : kamine, muje bhi english ati hai ye kya likha hai dekh :
    WASH BASIN

Teacher- Ramu you are sleeping in class.
    Ramu- No mam
    Teacher- Don't.lie.I saw you.
    Ramu-.Mam,i was thinking Rahul Gandhi style.

44 साल जागकर भी मैंने क्या उखाड़
    लिया जो 10 मिनट की नींद में
    इतना हंगामा हो गया

-राहुल गाँधी

Wife: Can u help me in the gardening ?

Husband: What do u think I am...a gardener ?

Wife: Can u fix the door handle ?

Husband: What do you think I am... a Carpenter ?

In the evening, when husband came from work, he saw everything has been fixed.

Husband: Who did all this ?

Wife: Our neighbour. But he gave me 2 options..... Either I should give him a burger or a kiss.

Husband: I am sure u must have given him a burger.

Wife: What do u think I am.......McDonalds ?!!

Absolute Classic!!!

An inspirational speaker said:
    “The Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife.”

Audience was in shock and silence.

He added: “She was my mother”

A big round of applause & laughter followed!

A very daring husband tried to crack this at home.

After dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen:

“The Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife”

Standing for a moment, he tried to recall the second line of that inspirational speaker.

By the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of boiling water!

Moral:
    DON'T COPY..
    IF U CAN'T PASTE IN TIME...

Modi lands in Germany. ..
    And..
    Germany won the Word Cup..

Unke bhi achche din aa gaye..

8 people like this.

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Kamalji,

When you said crocs, I thought the shoes :) I love them as much as I dislike them for their pricing. I did read about the mayor marrying the crocodile but not in detail. That plane in congo, K ji I would not write off weights and balances that easily on a plane. I do not know much about big planes, but for the smaller ones it does make a difference and some airlines do enforce the rule of balancing....usually the air hostesses can be seen doing this once in a while!

2 people like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

I have traveled on a few Russian planes when Indian Government dumped all Boeing 320 fly by wire planes after the crash in Bangalore. They all had load balancing issues. The smaller aircrafts always have such issues.

Taking crocodile as a baggage obviously has it's own risk. After seeing the movie snakes on the plane, it is always better to keep an eye on the aisle as a passenger.

I was laughing about The Lord telling why would I live in the mid sea if I can spare a Mercedes. Jokes were great.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Ash's first husband was a tree? That's news to me! Obviously real life doesn't reflect the reel life. Remember Lage Raho Munnabhai in which Abhishekh Bachchan marries a manglik Diya Mirza after mouthing the brave lines "Dad, agar is se shaadi karoon tho mar sakta hoon, magar is se shaadi nahin karoon tho zaroor mar jaoonga"..Obviously he didn't have the guts to mouth the same lines to AB in real life and he bore it with a grin that his GF marred a tree and he would only be her second hubby.

As fir the air hostesses, Air India hostesses are so fat that they can move only sideways through the aisle.If all the hostesses are on one side of the plane the flight will probably take a nosedive towards terra firma and if a crocodile is loose on the other side, it is bound to fall on the ladies.

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

on the subject of crocs, u like the shoes eh ! WEll so does my veggie wife, and i tell her, that shje gets her shoes bcs we eat the meat and leave the skin for her to wear. So she is as paapi as me.HAHA. The point is still to get to her, and maybe it may not get to u too. That is a topic for another day.

So they dare not take the heavy wieth passengers or air hostesses eh ! just imagine i gopinmg to the front to the loo, and theplane starts to nosedive and half way thru i have to return to my seat, and finish the job there, for lives are at stake u see.

HAHAHAAHAHA

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vishwa,

just type Jhulelal in google and u wull get the pictures i cant seem to post one here in the comments.
    i was not aware of the load factors in these planes, so u ahve to balance the weights of the passengers eh ! Wow. Well i havent seen snakes, but yes these slithery creatures give met he creeps. i am even scared of earthworms.

That is an old joke, but still pertty good, and brings the laughs. it is like asking Shirdi Sai baba for money, when he himself was a fakir, meaing a poor saint. The irony is not lost on anyone, but who listens these days.

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

Film star faces lawsuit after 'marrying' a tree - Telegraph

i though u were upto date on scandals eh ! HAHA. Croc on the ladies eh ! Well there should be one croc on the leash on every flight, so that if any passenger raises his voice after a few drinks, take the croc to him to carress him, and he will start behaving.HAHA

Regards

kamal

8. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

This proves there should be a balance in everything - life as well, Kamalji this applies to the drinks session as well :)

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

So much news about Crocs and I was ignorant about All of it and was just being cozy in my crocs?!! Glad I decided to read about your, I mean, our crocs here :))

I am freaking out after reading about the Mexican guy's marriage to a crocodile and dancing with it. I even checked the link for the news item. It is true! Are we not a strange lot Kamalji, we human beings! Anything for paisa....!

But do stop spreading rumors about poor Aishwarya being married off to a tree! Amitabh has denied any such nonsence!! I should know, I do follow all the gossips about the Bachchans! :roll: No sirji, that is not the reason why I was delayed reading your snippets..!! But they are an attractive lot, you must agree!

I don't know though...All this news about planes and crashes, one is a little vary about flying these days! Yes, let me hope the Almighty has me in His protection...like you say in your Jake Rakhe Saiyan...Oh..did you know Amitabh did a song on this in a movie...If not, I am providing a clip for you as a punishment to you for doubting his sanity! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwqDUb1yEec

L Kamla

2 people like this.
  10. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Interesting to know that the crocodile was the reason for plane crash ! Horrible is, to know that they killed it, even after it survived the crash !