1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Back to Pavilion (I mean back to my second family IL)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 18, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Yes I am back to my second family which I was missing as I was not so regular since March last week because I was busy with my children and grandchildren and attending functions and also my computer was giving problem. Now I am back here to spend my freetime and bore you all

A flower starts deep under the dirt and has to fight against gravity in the darkness before finally breaking free and opening its bloom to the sun. You may feel like you’re in darkness and everything around you is muddy, but keep pushing toward the Light and when the time is right, you will burst into blossom

I think youngsters of today including children are better than us. We expect so many things (or I might say I expect so many things) and get disappointed when I dont get. Love everyone not only my children and when dont get love from them get disappointed. In present age I feel people are happy and believe in living in today and dont think of yesterday or tomorrow. They enjoy life everyday as it comes and dont keep too much expectations from anyone.

Beautiful Tomorrow Never Comes !When It Comes,Its Already TODAY !In The Search For Beautiful Tomorrow,DON’T Lose Your Wonderful “TODAY”……

This month started very nicely for me. Enjoyed my trip to Bangalore right from the start being in the train, then attending function and meeting relatives especially my sister . This Vishu had the opportunity to give Vishu kani to all my close relatives and glad that my younger daughter and gran ddaughter was with us for Vishu and could go to Guruvayurappan temple and take His blessings. My grand daughter kept me busy and wanted me to play hide and seek with her and play other games. Was sad that daughter and grand daughter came on 3rd night but as we had g
    Worrying is like a rocking chair which keeps us busy but gets us nowhere. Most people worry about aging and getting old. Aging is a process and we are destined to grow old. Be aware. Enjoy the process. Use your experience and be grateful ~ For life itself is a blessing So, Just Live your life and Forget your age.one to Bangalore could be with them only since 10th night. My daughter was saying hope my first week goes fast and when you come back it goes slowly. My grand daughter will forget after going to London as her father's mother has gone with her and playing with her friends and going to school she might not miss me. But I will miss her and her mother a lot. When children come home feel the house full and feel happy and when they go back feel the house empty .

Worrying is like a rocking chair which keeps us busy but gets us nowhere. Most people worry about aging and getting old. Aging is a process and we are destined to grow old. Be aware. Enjoy the process. Use your experience and be grateful ~ For life itself is a blessing So, Just Live your life and Forget your age.

14 people like this.

2. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Vijima Welcome back we were missing you

What a back with a bang post

Loved your lines
    [COLOR=#009900 !important]A flower[/COLOR] starts deep under the dirt and has [COLOR=#009900 !important]to fight[/COLOR] against gravity in the darkness before finally breaking free and opening its bloom to the sun. You may feel like you’re in darkness and everything around you is muddy, but keep pushing toward the Light and when the time is right, you will burst into blossom

Beautiful Tomorrow Never Comes !When It Comes,Its Already TODAY !In [COLOR=#009900 !important]The Search[/COLOR] For Beautiful Tomorrow,DON’T Lose Your Wonderful “TODAY”……

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Rajini for making my day with your first like and feedback . Glad to know you missed me and you liked the quotes

4. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji mami,

How are you? Its been a long time since I logged in to IL :) I am sure your granddaughter wont forget because mom's mom is always special to any Kid :)

2 people like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Raba dear glad to se eyou here. First of all congratulations. How is your little one,my hugs . I am fine. True mom's mom is special and they dont get opportunity to be with them

1 person likes this.
  6. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Hi Viji ma,

im a silent reader of most of your posts.
    Good to see u back. By reading this post i remember my childhood days having get-together in my grandparents place. My grandma cooking what ever we like and feeding us. It was heaven being in grandma's place and eating grandma's food. Mom's mom are always spl to kids. So no worries. You made my day by making me to cherish my childhood memories. Thanks a lot viji ma. Enjoy your day.

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Chulbuli dear welcome to my thread and glad that I have earned another daughter today. Glad to know you are a silent reader and to know that my post brought childhood memories. Grandmas always like to cook what their grand kids like. My grand daughter is very fond of dosa, so made dosa everyday for her. Glad I made your day and in turn you made my day with your sweet feedback

1 person likes this.
  8. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear viji
    I am happy that you are back here! I heard all about your Bangalore visit and had I known about it in advance, I would have made a short trip to meet you! You must understand the extent of love and respect that you command in this community.
    This is God's gift. Cherish it with all your heart.
    sri

1 person likes this.
  9. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Viji Aunty,

Missed you on IL. Well, dont worry, your grand daughter will not forget you. You can skype with her everyday and play :)

Best Regards
    Sinant

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  10. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Wonderful thoughts VijiMaa. I loved your last line....worrying gets you nowhere.
    It always feels good to be back home no matter wherever you visit. The feeling that comes from interacting with your close friends is like a silver lining and it just makes us smile. Thanks VijiMaa. I am glad that I have these moments to smile.

1 person likes this.