1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Maid kejriwal

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

The Maid kejriwal, and other matters

The maid affair of USA took the cake. I wont go in the details u are all aware of.
    US mistook Devyani Khobragade's $4500 pay for maid's? - Times Of India

The US attorney General ,Preet Bharara of Indian origin, of whom we were so proud of when he became one, is very ambitious and wants to show the Americans that he is more American than them,, by prosecuting his countrymen if he gets the chance.

He is more concerned about the maid’s salary, which should be 4500/ per month, and I guess he learnt his maths in America, the quality we can see how good or lousy it is.

Acc to him the maid should have been paid 10 dollors and hour, and 40 hours per week, so 400 dollars a week, and take 4 weeks a month, it comes to some 1600 dollars , so from where did 4500 dollars figure come from.?

And did he know how much the diplomat Devyani was earning ? Was he not worried about her salary being so less, some 4200 or so, and he wants her to pay the maid more than what she is herself earning?

Has he ever found out, what the American diplomats are paying their maids in India ? And to their cooks and drivers?

And Deviyani she too knew that she was crossing swords with the American government, bu having two contracts. Cant u live without maids in America as other Indians manage there. No one of my cousins in America is rich enough to afford a driver or a full time maid there, but here most of us are foprtuante in these matters.

And this maid, after agreeing to 30,000 a month, now goes and complains there to the authorities, about her less pay. Did she expect her employer to pay her more than what she was earning ?

I have seen good friends fall apart bitterly over the maids, if a maid leaves one and starts working for the other one. Barring a few, most maids are untrustworthy, take leaves and don’t want their pays to be cut, but for any extra hour they put in, they want to be paid.

And when they know u have guests coming over and work may get a little more, they will disappear, when u need them the most. And this maid, Sangeeta, of the USA fame, has made them more famous, or rather infamous.

And the good news is that, the maids have a saviour in Preet Bharara, who cares so much for them, that he gave reguge to Sangeeta the maid, and also paid for the air passage for her husband and two kids.

So all maids, this is good news, ur value is in America, just rush to the American Embassy. The Americans are waiting for u , with welcome arms, and green cards and free Air tickets.

Wow !

Arvind Kejriwal, is set to become the chief minister of Delhi tomorrow. His initials are AK, and his age is 45.

Two years later, he will be 47, then will he be known as AK 47 eh ! Chew that over, this is my original .HAHA.

And AK says eh wants honest ministers. But are honest people efficient , can they do the job they have been entrusted with ? let me pose u with a question, pelae bear with me please.

When u want to hire a driver for yr car, which chap will u choose. You have two candidates who appear, now u say who will u employ.

Canditate No 1 - He is a good man, like the one AK wants, Very honest, he will fill in 500 bucks petrol if u give him 500 for it, he does not eat nonveg, does not smoke, eat pan, does not drink, does not cuss. But he is not very perfect in driving, having near misses every day.

Canditiate 2 – He drinks at night, he smokes, eats paan, spitting all the time, very untidy, cussing at anyo0ne who passes the path of the car, but he is very good at his driving, a perfect driver who knows his job, but if u give him 500 for petrol be sure he will fill in 470 worth, and from the rest buy a pouch of country liquor for the night.

Now which chap will u employ . Well my answer for myself is the second chap, for he knows his job well, he is dishonest , fine, but my life and my family’s life is in his hands, and I need a efficient driver, even if he is not a perfect human being.

HAHA

Whom u would hire,. U guys know better, I gave my preference.

And AK thinks only he is honest, well he has not seen money before, nor has his team, let them first see what it is out there, then we will talk. Howlong they remain honest remains to eb seen.

And even proclaiming that u are honest is also egoistic and a vice eh ! We ant good goverence from u, so let yr work talk to us, not yr mouth.

Let us see how things go.

KAMAL MAHTANI

Hilarious Laws which you have not studied in schools:

�� Law of equality :

The time taken by a wife when she says I'll get ready in 5 min is exactly equal to the time taken by husband when he says 'I'll cal u in 5 min!
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    �� Law of Queue:
    If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    �� Law of Telephone:
    When you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy tone.��
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    �� Law of Mechanical Repair:
    After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    �� Law of the Workshop:

Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.��
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    ��Bath Theorem:
    When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    �� Law of Encounters:
    The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    �� Law of the Result:
    When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    �� Law of Bio mechanics:
    The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    �� Theatre Rule:
    People with the seats at the farthest from the entry arrive last. ��
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    �� Law of Coffee:
    As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will
    last until the coffee is cold. ��
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    �� Law of Proposal :

After u accept a proposal you will get a better one...

One night A Boy helped an unknown aunty to reach her home, .
    Aunty : Beta, raat bahut ho gayi hai, yahin so jao, Harvinder ke room me.
    Boy : Nahi aunty, main hall me so jaunga.
    Next morning, a beautiful girl comes with a cup of coffee
    Boy : Aap kaun?
    Girl : Mein Harvinder aur aap?
    Boy : Main chutiya.

A Man was waiting to cross d HighWay but was hesitant because of speeding cars.
    Suddenly d Yumdoot appeared & said, "Bachcha, Tu aise hi Darr raha haI...You are going to live past 90 year of age. Dont let such things scare you ever.
    The Man moved forward with new courage, got hit by d first car and died.
    In Heaven, He asked d Yumdoot as to why did he lie.
    The Yumdoot answered, "Sorry man, Year Ending pressure tha, Had to achieve my targets."
    Happy Year Ending.��

iS IT A MAN OR A WOMAN

IMG-20131224-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20131226-WA0012.jpg

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

I am hoping and praying AK not yet 47 brings in a "sweeping" change. :-D I agree with you, let their actions speak more than their words.

However, I don't agree with your hypothetical question Kamalji, because you seem to be taking it for granted that the dishonest guy will be more able while the honest guy will be a bad driver. It might just be another combination of the other way round, or both bad or both good. In your example though, I would not employ either - I would look for another driver.

Loved the jokes. :-D

4 people like this.
  3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji while an aadmi can be aam thabut not an aurat. Common man is okay but common woman?Call a woman common and she will reach for her slippers. The title of your thread is deceptive. Maid Kejriwal? It gives the impression that Kejriwal has undergone a sex change and become a maid. A corrupt and efficient minister, is better than an honest bngler. What matters is the corruption should not pinch the publicl

3 people like this.
  4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

i gave a situation where the choice was jsut between these twio.

A good driver, who knows his job well, may not be having good personal habits, which can be irritatiing to the owner, and a good person, may not a very good driver.Well if u wil keep looking out it nmay be years before u get a right driver, whio is a good person and a good driver.HAHA. i dont have that much patience, i just check the persons work, if he suits me and my pocket, i dont care what he does otherwise.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balajee,

Aam admi is fine eh ! HAHA. Yes the title is not right, i was in a hurry did not think of other options.Today is kejriwal's swearning in, let us see what he does, the 700 litres and the halving of the electricity bills.i think he has chewed more than he can swallow.

He wont last long. Too much honesty does not make a good politician, u need efficentcy.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear kamalji,

the maid case is best summarised by your joke...do not underestimate maids,They can cause rifts between family and friends and now between two nations. hahaha

IMO American diplomats in India should pay their Indian maids as per indian rates and Indian diplomats in the U S should pay according to the rates in U S. that is only fair and just.If Deviyani has not done that she deserves all the flak she has been getting.

AK 47??? I like that and Satchis 'AK not yet 47' too LOL

If you give me only two options I too would appoint the second driver ( best would be to continue with by dearest hubby who chauffeurs me around, LOL) after all what matters is that he is good at the job for which he has been hired.

I totally disagree with you on the point that honest people cannot be efficient.:) there can be various permutations and combinations between honesty and efficiency :)))

2 people like this.
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

You misunderstood as did many others regarding the goodness of a person and the efficiency.This was just an example.

There is a joke which best describes an ideal spouse.

For a wife, he should be as rich as Wareen Buffet, and as obiediebnt as our PM Manmohan Singh.

For the husband, the wife should be as pretty as Ash, and work like a Shantabai.

HAHA

So i was just giving an example of where all in life we have to compromise. For a driver, his efficiency hs to be taken into account, for yr life and yr family's life is in his hands, unless u want him to learn on the job, for he is not that good in driving, but that he is a person with good hbits.

And if u do find a good driver and a good habit one and reliable, please recc him to me, for i need one desperately.

HAHA

8. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

J(aipur)K 60 on AK 45/47 - nice one K'ji.

If a woman wants a driver, she wouldn't choose either but would get married K' ji :):):)

Hope honesty honestly gets him his deposit in future elections, in the years to come...

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,

HAHA. man u are funny. Get married , but to whom, a husband who can drive eh ! HAHA

Honesly i too hope he runs the govt honestly, but honestly i thinkl he wont be able to , for reality and idealism are two different things, and once his team sees money which they havnt see before, who knows what happens.

For a person who does nto keep a whioskey bottle at home to say, i dont drink, is fine, but great is that person who has whiskey at home and still does not touch it.

HAHA

Regards

kamal

10. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

the title is misleading.....