1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday Dear...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by evelinrony, Nov 22, 2013.

1. evelinrony

evelinrony Gold IL'ite

Today a man was born.I've not seen him for years....I dont remember his face...I dont remember how his sound was....I dont remember how he thinks...not even about his family, children and anything...but something which I know ...all this years I remember him...especially on this day....the day when he was born...Every year this day I go to church pray for his life, health and family not even knowing where he is....I dont know why I do this...but my mind makes me do this?..this day I always bake a cake and silently shares with my family...happy to see them eating it....remembering somewhere his wife would be doing this for him...Sure he would have forgotten me...coz its been 17 long years since I lost him in my life....He is the man whom I first loved......Is it true a woman can never forget her first man....for me its yes.....I was his childhood girl....it was never love but he was always there for me...then he left school for his higher studies...he would have forgotten me...sure...but I remember him ...especially on this day...Dont know how to write this better...but this is from my heart....
    I wish him Blessings from God..good health, good happy family and loving children....Today he may not see this...but someday may be him or his children.....not for anything...but just for him to know that a woman is silently remembering him all this years

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    6 people like this.

2. tara06

tara06 Silver IL'ite

nice write up

1 person likes this.
  3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Reshmi
    This is indeed a soul stirring message. It is this kind of love that keeps the sanity of humanity intact. If only people pause to read this and think what makes you write a message like this to someone who may never get to see it, they will understand the intense mechanics of love. In a world where love has become a medium of leverage, it is so heartwarming to see an expression of love that seeks nothing in return.

May God bless you for making us understand what pure love is all about.
    Sri

3 people like this.
  4. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

very good dear...

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Really heart warming write up. Congratulations on the nomination. :-D

1 person likes this.
  6. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Wow..17 years now but you still remember his bday:thumbsup in this busy fast forward life where people add bdays and anniversaries to their calendar/have email reminders, or set an alarm to wish someone on time...there is one person who holds this detail in the heart, glad to know that :hatsoff

1 person likes this.
  7. evelinrony

evelinrony Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

Thanx friends for all the good and encouraging words....what I've written is true and I really dream about a day when I could really meet him....not for anything but just to let him know that I've never forgotten him....

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Evelin,

You may be aware that this post has been nominated to the FP of the month by our Iyerviji. Congratulations.

Reading about your tender memories of your first love and how you keep those sweet thoughts alive by celebrating his birthday all through these years is really poignant. Your selfless love for him is really impressive.

I don't know what I should wish you though! If you meet him after all these years during which you have lent your heart to other relationships and filled your life with so many rich experiences, I wonder if the impact will be what you desire. However, mine is a more pragmatic thought. You should dwell in this tale of never ending love! :)

L, Kamla

2 people like this.
  9. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

great dear awsome feeling to read this message..........

my wishes also for your man

10. evelinrony

evelinrony Gold IL'ite

Hi Kamla,

I didnt know that this write up would be nominated....Thanks to all the moderators...and that too for the best memories of my life....I wish I could share this moment with him....:thankyou2:

1 person likes this.