1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Heartwarming...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyasmommy, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Riyasmommy

Riyasmommy Silver IL'ite

Yesterday while on our way to running errands we were stopped in the middle of the road by a string of stopped cars. While we were wondering what was going on, we saw a gaggle of geese crossing the road from one end to another towards the lake and the traffice on both sides of the road were stopped waiting for all them to cross. It was such a heartwarming scene.

Thought I would share...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Riyas mommy,

I can just imagine how cute the entire scene looked. All goosy goosy gander ,wondering where to wander!Big LaughBig Laugh

Love,
    Devika

3. Riyasmommy

Riyasmommy Silver IL'ite

yep, it was cute to see all these geese waddling along in their own pace. Atleast it gave all of us a moment to stop and enjoy nature... simple pleasures! :)

4. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Feels so nice to imagine...

Can't see this everywhere, dear...Someone would have got down and 'shooshooed' those geese...

5. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Wish I was there. They are so cute.
    Thanks for sharing.

6. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Yes it has happened to me many a times.The other day I was feeling very low when I started on my morning walk.I saw a squirrel jumping from branch to branch of a tree,I smiled to myself.Walked a little further,saw two mynahs near the swimming pool of our complex,looked as if they were fighting as to who would take the first dip in the water,I giggled to myself.Walked further,saw a toddler briskly walking towards the school bus while his grandfather was carrying his bag and water bottles.I remembered my grandchildren.By the time I returned from my walk,I was my bubbly self again,
    mithila kannan

7. meera2503

meera2503 Senior IL'ite

yes, very heartwarming....

a few days aga, I saw in telly,

here is Australia,in the forests regions, they have built rope bridges for possums and other animals to safely cross the road from above while the traffic goes below, that is sweet isn't it.....

They also have made small paths[like kerbs]on sides of a river below a bridge...so as to help small animals cross without falling into the river and tunnels for nocturnal animals like wombats to cross at night without being run down on the roads.....

Not to say the least they have placed cameras in the rope bridges to ensure the animals have reached the other side safely....

wow! this is what I call real love for animals........