1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood only by a heart

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 13, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
    Bruce Lee

We waste time looking for the perfect lover instead of creating the perfect love. Its a game which two can play and both win by losing their heart
    These are the things I learnt in married life about love.

I thought love is looking for someone who has everything but learnt after some years of married life that money is not everything in the world, its to have time to spend with your loved one. Realised that we should not go for beauty because we are going to live with character of someone and not the beauty. Learnt that loving someone does not need a reason/ If we can explain why we love someone its not called love but its called like . Felt happy to know that the presence of absence both mean something to someone.

Got the assurance that any problems we have to face together. In love you need someone to accept you completely. Love never grows old it increases day by day/ Dontwait to tell someone how much you love, how much you care because when they are gone, no matter how loud you shout or cry they wont hear any more

True Love is Trust, Romanace, Understanding, Excitement
    Listening,Overcoming, Valuable, Everything

Absence is the best presence. becuase if somebody is absent you miss them., and if you miss them that means they are present in your heart

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Long back love used to be "Loss Of Valuable energy" for me...to this date I don't know the definition of love...but what I feel for my parents,my husband and my son...if that's love...then I am too bad at loving the loved ones...I end up finding faults..fighting...and I think these are people I fight most with....may be that's my way of expressing love hihihi

1 person likes this.
  3. mirambika123

mirambika123 Senior IL'ite

Rightly said!!! Love teaches tolerance ,patience and positive approach towards life.Love shows the way to get rid of all the negative thoughts.Love forgives , love forgets the wrongs and smiles.

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dinny dear where there is love there will be fights might be that is your way of expressing your love dont worry with age you will change

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mira dear welcome to my thread . thanks for sharing yourthoughs aboutlove