1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Really a funny incident!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vijubala, Feb 2, 2008.

1. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends,
    It's only a day b'fore,I narrated my story of marriage.Today I'll say a funny incident that had happened after our marriage.
    I got conceived in just a month after marriage.I had a syndrome which made me to vomit whatever I eat at once,during pregnancy.so Every alternate day i had to get a B-complex injection,atleat twice a week,I had to be with drips due to excessive vomitting.
    In the meanwhile Bala got an offer to go to US.So he decided to leave me at my mom's place.But unfortunately the proposal got cancelled.But he left me at my native in the fear of none at home to take care of me.So again so soon after marriage,I had to leave him & stay with my mom,due to my vomitting syndrome which remained even a week b'fore my delivery of the baby.But I cud'nt tolerate this separation.So I cried a lot to him thru phone whenever he called me,begged him to take me back.So he accepted to take me.Now I should really :bowdown to his feet for the love & care he showed to me.B'coz I was vomitting,continuosly It was like I eat food,vomit at once,feel hungry out of acidity & continue eating every one hour.So I was unable to do any cooking.So everyday,b'fore I wake up He used to wake up,finish cooking,take rice,put it in the cooker with the whistle.The only work I was doing was just switch on the stove at 12:30 pm,take everything he made for me & eat it every one hour.Everyday,he bought greens for me plucked the leaves,himself & cooked it for me.I have a very tasty tongue.I don like to eat sambhar everyday,the only thing he knew to make.So alternate days,he used to wake me up,put a chair for me to sit near the kitchen,I was giving instructions to cook,he continued cooking.Then making breakfast,getting ready to office & left me without doing anything for him.This contd for 2 months!!!! At last I cud'nt bear seeing his hardships,surrendered to his choice of staying with my mom.
    So he booked tickets to go to native.Then the day of our journey came.My stomach was really huge sized wen I was pregnant,made Drs to think that it was a twins.But 5th month scan revealed it untrue.but still it looked so huge.I was unable to sit down.With this huge stomach,we got ready hurriedly,reached the Rly stn,got food ,snacks,eatables for me to eat every one hour.Carried the heavy luggages(everything by Bala).At last the train came.Bala checked the reservation chart.Alas!!! it did'nt had our names.He was startled & asked me wat's the date? i replied 5th sep.OHHHHH..Oops!He said to me Viju,I booked the
    tickets for 4th sep.The train has gone yesterday itselfBig Laugh.Then we went back home with irresistible laughing,slept & caught a train in the morning,went to Erode & from there to went home by bus.
    Then I stayed at my mom's place till Anoushka(my daughter) became 6months of age.Even today I used to pull his legs,by reminding him of this incident,whenever he books tickets to go home.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008

2. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey Viju,

Your pregnancy story is hilarious. I can't believe that your husband did so much. :hatsoff to him. Though men help in the kitchen, to do the whole cooking everyday is really great. In fact the other week, I come across a story of a girl pregnant with 2nd baby. Her story is also similar to your's, due to some medical complication she has to be on complete rest. And her husband did all the house hold work including the cooking and taking care of the 1st kid, send him to school, keep everything ready for her and he goes to office it seems. That is so sweet.

I would like to appreciate all those husbands :clap:clap:clap:clap who take care of their wives.................. especially in their pregnancy. May god bless.

Thanks for sharing viju. Iam your Chillout!(fan) now.

3. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear Aabhi,
    ThanQ yaar so much.I am very.....glad that U like reading my posts.Let's continue to be good friends.I too praise the patience of the other person who helped his wife during pregnancy:clap:clap:clap:clap,to him too.

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Viju,
    Hats off:clap:thumbsup to your hubby who did so much for you. There are men who will not do a single errand for the wife, forget taking care of them that too when pregnant. Cookinga dn leaving ttow ork everydsay seems to be the work of women , no execeptions. But this is one of a kind and Iam signing off for now with prayers that you and yours remain happy like this always. The train incedent and not knoing to make sambhar were lost I guess in all that your hubby did for you.

5. Girlfriend

Girlfriend New IL'ite

Hi Viju,

May be your hubby wanted you to be with him for one more day. :kiss

It's really nice to hear that bala took care of you so nicely. You are very lucky. touch wood.

Cheers
    Parul

6. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear Janani,
    ThanQ so much,for the nice FB.As U said I am so lucky to have such a loving & caring husband.The Almighty's whole grace is over me & I am so grateful to him.Thanx once again for ur wishes & prayers.

7. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear Parul,
    ThanQ for the sweet FB.I too get the suspicion only after reading your FB.Probably I'll ask Bala & confirm it with him,whether he wanted me to stay with him for a day more:)

8. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi Viju,
    I read your previous post abt your sweet memories of your marriage and now your post abt your pregnancy........you are very lucky sweetie to get such a good partner.....may god bless you and Bala with all the happiness of the Universe......(spare some for all other couples too) and may your lovely daughter flourish as a princess......Why don;t you share your other real life incidents........
    Bye.

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

HI Viju,
    Enjoyed reading your post.
    Hats off to Bala!

Bala's help during the pregnancy over-shadowed the 'missed train' incident, eventhough it is funny, isn't it!

sriniketan

10. vijubala

vijubala Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meeta,
    ThanQ so much for the nice & sweet FB.I am happy that U enjoyed reading my post.Thanx once again for the wishes too.