1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My First and Last Love

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anjisince1984, Nov 3, 2012.

1. anjisince1984

anjisince1984 Silver IL'ite

Hi guys iam starting this new post where i'll be sharing my love story.

Everybody falls in love at some point of time in there life……some stories have happy endings & some have very sad ending.
    I too have my story to tell.There is no particular reason for me telling my experience but i think its a story that should be shared with others.So here I start…..

MY FIRST AND LAST LOVE

YEAR-1997

My name is anji.Me & my family used to live in a rented house in a place called annaram .Now you may be thinking as mystery is started in 1997…what would be my age now…well it’s 28.

As all other boys of my age,I used to study & play cricket..these were my daily routine till the day when sravani came into my life.Sravani was my house owners granddaughter.To be in brief my house owner was having 10 sons & 5 daughter’s (quiet a big family) …all of them lived separately at different places.Our house owner used to live with his wife.

One fine morning when I was sitting infront of my house when 4 girls went into my houseowners house.one of those girl was shravani..She used to visit her grandfather’s house on every year’s summer vacation.Although I previously spoke to her on her previous visits but we were not that close..it was just hi & bye….

You might have heard it before…but still ‘love just happens ..it is not preplanned.’.I got all the symptomps of love….my heart always wanted her to be in front of me…fews days passed by …deep in my heart I felt that she was made for me & god has sent her here only for me…So it was time for proposing….but there was one problem….. I was not having any experience …to be frank I was not able to say my feelings to shravani although my heart was telling thousand words to her…

I decided somehow I had to let her know about my feelings…..so I took help of my friend’s ..BABU,NAGENDRA….shravani used to speak with my friends …so one fine evening Babu & Nagendra visited my house…we used to spend time near a tree which was just beside our house… there was some seating arrangement under that tree..so my friend’s met shravani there…they started the conversation…they spoke to her for almost 1 hour..my heartbeat was increasing as I was only able to see them & was not able to hear anything…as I was sitting infront of my house…. So finally at 8:00 pm….shravani went into her grandfather’s house….went near babu..till that time nagendra left that place as he was having some urgent..work….i immediately bombarded babu with my questions….”what happened?”..”Did you inform her about mylove?’”what did she say?”.

Babu asked me to calm down…..he told what he spoke to her in that 1 hour?”anji, I started my conversation with movie SUSWAGATHAM’ which I saw today…I told her that how hero deeply love heroine & complete story….& at last I told her that a boy who know’s her loves her that badly…. Next question which came from her was ‘who is he?’..So I told your name…I asked her to give it a thought…& take her time… she stayed there silenty for few minutes…. After that she told that she needs some time to think….so I asked her to think all night & give her reply… next morning… “

Babu said,”I don’t have any idea..i can’t tell you what would be her response”..'go have a nice sleep..hope for good 'were the last words told by babu that night…after that he left that place…

As expected all night I was not able to sleep .At last at 3:00 am I got some sleep.Early morning at 5:30 am srinivas chary knocked our door.Srinivas chary was one of my friends.every morning we used to go for jogging.He was also shravani’s distant relative-cousin).He was aware of myself & shravani’s story.After jogging I came back .I was about to enter the main gate of our house,I saw shravani was sitting infront of her house brushing her teeth.To reach my house I had to cross her grandfather’s house…so somehow I gathered some courage & started walking towards my house..i just turned to look towards her to see what she was doing.She was continuosly staring me .Somehow I reached my house,had my bath.

It was 9:30 am..i was waiting for nagendra or babu as they told that they would come to know her reply.Time was passing ..so I went to nagendra’s house but found that nagendra went to marriage with his family & another sad news was that even babu was not available due to some family work.I went completely blank.My heart was continuously asking me questions..’what should I do?’I came back to my house.At 11:30 am one of my friends shafi came to my house.Main problem was that most of my friends were aware about my story so everybody had there own idea’s…So mr.shafi gave me one nice red rose(ofcourse he stealed it from one of his neighbour’s garden) & he told me that

‘dekh re anji..ye rose jake shravani ko dede,agar rose accept karli to dawat karle,nahi to gupchup baith ja’(see anji,give this rose to shravani, if she takes it have a blast otherwise just shut your mouth)

I kept that rose with me .i was waiting for right opportunity to give her that rose.One thing a boy never should do is to love her neighbour.whenever I went near her to give her that rose either one of her relatives would beside her or mine…so like this time went like a rocket speed…finally in the afternoon srinivas chary & nagendra came to my house.Nagendra told me to just stay at my house for few minutes & they’ll find about her reply…as srininvas chary was shravani’s relative..he used to visit there house.So he went inside there house & after giving some excuse shravani & srinivas chary came outside there house & sat under the same tree where babu had told about my love to her.

Shortly after 25 minutes..nagendra came to my house & asked me to come outside.I went near the tree where those 3 were sitting.Srinivas chary came just few steps forward & took me beside & told,

‘anji, just now spoke to shravani about you ,iam sorry anji but her reply was in negative.she told that not interested in love & she would like you to remain as her good friend’

I was silent for few minutes…soon after that srinivas chary & nagendra left that place & one of shravani’s relative called her inside.I sat under that tree for more than 1 hour.I don’t know but somehow tears were pouring down from her eyes.

After one hour somebody called my name from back..i looked back & saw shravani was standing behind me.She asked me’anji will you be speaking with me after this?’
    I don’t know what made me say this but I told her,’please go away from here’.

I was badly disturbed disappointed by her refusal.i stopped talking to her.. like this few days passed by…..one day nagendra came to my house & spoke to me..he told..’anji why are you not talking with her.ok I agree she has rejected your proposal.but it’s not compulsory that one accepts your immediately.have patience.See you should need to talk to her.She has to know you first.only then she might reconsider her decision.i’ll call you in the evening & I’ll make both of you speak again.’

In the evening nagendra called me.Shravani was already sitting under that tree.we all sat quietly for few minutes.After that nagendra stood up & told,
    ‘let’s forget everything ,let both of you be friends again’

She lifted her right hand towards me..my heart was telling me’no anji..dont shake hands with her..you might just end up like a friend after shaking hands’…but my mind was asking me shake hands as it told that after doing that I will always have chance to know her well & may be she might get some feelings towards me.So this time my mind won over my heart.I shook hands with her although I never told her I would remain like her friend.So with the help of nagendra things became normal.i was again on talking terms with shravani but I always wondered about this girl. If needed she could have told her relatives & had me beaten up or there was always an excuse of not speaking to me as i had already stopped talking to her but she did neither of the two.

Few days passed by…one day at 8:00 pm shravani came to my house & told that next morning she will be leaving to her house (vanasthalipuram).It was a very sad news for me.i was just getting closer to her.i asked about her address at vanasthalipuram.she gave the name of her school.

I asked her,’will you forget me’
    Guess what was her response!
    Her response was like this,
    ‘I may forget every other person with I spoke here but I will never forget you’
    Actually this sentence really confused me..i was not able to undersand the real meaning of that sentence...will be continued....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012

2. anjisince1984

anjisince1984 Silver IL'ite

Next morning shravani left annaram.i was standing beside her when she was boarding bust.Feelings inside me were terrible.I was feeling very sad.

Days passed by ,months passed …I was a different person now…24hrs I used to think about her ..my studies got disturbed.

3 years passed by but shravani never came back ..in between me & babu went to vanasthalipuram & tried to locate her with her schoolname but it was of no use.

Year 2000

My father was transferred to bhongir.We had to shift to ghatkesar which was near to my father’s working place.I had no choice but to shift with my family.So we shifted to that place.All my friends met me previous evening before leaving.

GHATKESAR….it was a completely different place.With no friends,cricket..i used to spent most of my time at home.I used to visit annaram once in 2-3 months for some family work.whenever I used to visit that place(tree)..my eyes used to start searching for shravani but it was of no use.

Year 2002

Two years passed in ghatkesar.By this time I had made few friends in ghatkesar.One of my close buddies was RUPESH.Rupesh was our neighbour.

Once when I & rupesh were going for enquiry about gas cylinder..rupesh asked –‘anji have you ever loved anybody?’

I told my story to him.Rupesh asked –‘is there any chance of shravani coming back to annaram?’

I told him that only chance when shravani would come to annaram would be death of there grandparents.(Yes Yes I Know that its not correct on our part to hurt someone for getting our happiness,but frankly it was just slip of tongue.

2 DAYS LATER

I was having dinner at my home.Suddenly my father came(he went to annaram that day) & told that our annram’s houseowner (shravani’s grandfather) has died few days ago.I was shocked in dibelief..but soon I recovered.And by till now you might have guessed what i was going to do!!!

Next morning I was in annaram…after leaving the bus I started walking towards my previous home.My heart was pounding at high speed.I was asking so many questions to myself.I entered the maingate of our previous house.i directly walked towards one of our former neighbours.They were tamilians.I entered there house..wished them..sat there quietly waiting for her to come.I don’t know but I was so sure that she would definetly come to this house to see me.

Within few minutes one girl with ash colour chudidar was standing right opposite me.OMG ’IT WAS SHRAVANI’.

First lines that came from her mouth were –‘How are you?’

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    6 people like this.
  3. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

:thumbsup anji...actually its pretty interesting to read... curiously waiting to read the continuation....chin up :)

4. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Did you get Shravani ...... do continue with the story.

6. christine014

christine014 Gold IL'ite

I want to know what happened next!! Please follow up quickly Anji!!

7. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Anji, I have already started to pray for a happy ending...

-Neetu-

2 people like this.
  8. christine014

christine014 Gold IL'ite

LOL Neetu that is so cute :)

1 person likes this.
  9. DivyaBharati

DivyaBharati Silver IL'ite

Iam damn curious to read ur next post, Plz come back fast and continue

10. nishanaini

nishanaini Senior IL'ite

wat happen next . plz post it