1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The thing I do Best is Blunder to Others..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends...

Its been soo long since i wrote snippets.. Here.. I am not at all going to write about Prakash (my long time wish)

This is the situation which happened in the morning, I just wanted to discuss with you all. Just give me some light, so that I will throw the guilty feeling in my heart..

I have a good Friend N. She recently delivered Female Baby. Even i have told about her good news in cofee mornings. We are living in same building.

She sent me her Daughter's Baptism card. I just dont wanna throw that. The same way i don't want to spoil that.

I kept the invitation inside the pooja room, and utilised the invitation cover for making umbrella for ganesh chathurthi.. (here the ganesh umbrella http://www.indusladies.com/forums/c...anabathy-birthday-special-chair-umbrella.html) which for sure i will preserve..

Her husband visited home yesterday, and saw this and just told "you teared it. wait i will tell your friend"

I did not take it as a big thing. Because i have not done any wrong.

She called me today morning and scolded me non stop.. I am not feeling sad.. But felt bad..

Some words she used is not good I feel. She did not hear me at all.. Just told "i dont want to hear your justification. Its my mistake to send you the invitation, when you have a baby and if somebody does this then you will know"

She disconnected the call. The only blunder i did is I kept the remaining card in the Tea Pai itself. :bonk:bonk

According to me, I have not done any wrong..

You may all think there are very big matters are discussed here you taking this kinder garden issue..
    But just to get clarified. The views may be different from person to person.. We can accept it until those views and intentions are good.

This is the simple issue happend today morning. But like wise, how many we used to face in our life.. From my school days I have faced 'N' number of situations like this.

Where i do good things in good intension for my friends, which they understand it in wrong way and :rant:drowning:spin do all stunts.. Once they get calm down and come back to me..

he he he he he... I feel like laughing here.. But still got a doubt as i got a bad situation today...

SOO...What you say my friends.. Is that i shouldn't have done that...

2. brb_va

brb_va Gold IL'ite

Dear Riya,

How many cards and such invitations do you expect us to preserve? Then we would get a room full of cards only. Atleast it was such a good intention of yours to make it into an umbrella for Ganesh Chathurthi, you felt the god would bless the little angel. It takes time for your dear friend to analyse all these! Just leave it cool and chill out!

2 people like this.
  3. ashimasd

ashimasd Silver IL'ite

No I dont think you did anything wrong...infact there are many people who just throw it out..when she is calm,call her and explain to her the situation..m sure she will be sorry and you both will be back to the happier days.

Regards,
    Ashima

1 person likes this.
  4. Riyakathir

Thank you burb_va.. :) I felt very bad when she spoke such thing to me... thanks for giving peace to my mind dear.. :) :thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  5. Riyakathir

Thank you Ashima. But i dont think so she will talk back to me.. and me not going to feel bad for it.. Let me give her a good time, to think about it and come to know about it.. She may see this also.. And as i have not done wrong.. No need of explanation or justification any more i feel dear.. what do you say.. She is also in IL.. let she read all these.. Hope this will be a best explanation to her

6. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

You did not do anything wrong.. instead u did wonderful thing by using the card in good way

generally i keep the card till the function is over and then throw it.. what else we should do and how many we can save.. ur friend is over reacting.. and her hubby has acted silly by telling this to her ;)

2 people like this.
  7. geetharao

geetharao Gold IL'ite

My Dear Riya,

It all just happens....Don't mind.....Sometimes even I wonder how things can take a twist and change...

I just want to share an incident with you....

Once I took my younger co sister to my gynecologist as she had some problem with her monthly pm's. The doctor was our family doc .She explained her the problem and she insisted her to go for a 3- month treatment course where she insisted to give my co sister some tablets. The doctor also told that she can't be pregnant during this course. My co sister came back saying that she will decide with her husband and then she will visit the doctor. I did not say anything as it had to be decided b/w a husband and wife....

You know what happened later???? She just called all my relatives and told them that I am forcing her to take contraceptives which she and her husband did not want to do. My elders are a bit with traditional ideas. Now you can imagine what scene it had created.....

There are some people who does not want to be practical and lead a simple life. They want all those filmy emotions spiced up for them in their life. Those people create such scenes which you should neglect to the core.

Beware of such people.......

Regards,
    Geetha Rao

2 people like this.
  8. Riyakathir

Actually they are very good people dear.. But when hey give first preferance to the emotions, they lose the stability. thanks a lot dear..

9. shyamalam

shyamalam Senior IL'ite

Certain things in life wen it happens, u feel very disturbed and feel worried...but later in life if u re- think that incident it will make u feel that was such a small thing and I shudn't have worried that lot...... as life passes on these will be so silly to worry about...I pity ur friend whoever she is becos taking this simple matter so serious is not a good approach to life :) juct neglect her ignorant thing ,if u worry too much nd let her know that u feel bad...she'll take that as her best part and she'll hurt u more...just pass on:) that will make her feel o I I'm so kiddish....

1 person likes this.
  10. ashimasd

ashimasd Silver IL'ite

Give her time. But if you dont talk to her how do you expect her to see that it has been given such a great place in your home and heart? And m absolutely not saying that you have done anything wrong :hide:..you haven't!! What I meant by 'explain' the situation is tell her what you actually thought and did! :bonk And if she is indeed such a good friend of yours, as per my opinion you clearly understand that it maybe your friend got better of her emotions than brain and said all those things..then why not try and clear the sour feelings sooner?There is no harm in giving it a try. :cheers

1 person likes this.