1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does size matter??????

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Megalife, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This is funny 18 girls good girl hunting...hahaha
    You will not believe one of my DH's friend he had seen 50 girls and one of my cousin saw 100 girls he wanted to see 100 girls and whoever is the 100th he will marry her....hehehe and he did so. Parents wers so fed up with this wish of his which ever girl came on the way they went on showing him, there were even rumors that people started speaking, these people will only see the girl and the boy will not get married to anyone.
    I sometimes really wonder why do the boys want to see so many things in a girl??? is the boy fully perfect or a all rounder???
    I feel you should see the girl is loving and caring or not that is what matters more then her looks or her size.
    We get zero size the most beautiful girl in the town, what if she turns out to be a fightercock, try to act as if she is the most unhappy person at home what is the use of such a girl...

1 person likes this.
  2. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aruna
    Thank you for coming in!
    Your cousin bro can be proud of his CENTURY completion!!!!

....in my cousins case he is pinning too much of importance on the looks while he is average looking himself. He is in a senior cadre with the CIvil Service and both parents doing V. well, only child. He is otherwise a great person, no demands....but the girl should be fab lookin!!!! Imaturity I guess!!!! LOL,,,,
    How far has your shifting process progressed?????
    Mega

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Megha

I would like the husband to be taller and my dh is taller and someone said we make a good pair on our marriage day. Before my dh came to see me another man came to see me but he was shorter than me and when he met my husband in the astrologer's house, he recommended me to my dh, thats how we got married.

1 person likes this.
  4. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dearest Vijima
    You must surely be familiar with the saying "Hanging and Wiving go by destiny.......".
    And in your case, destiny intervened and got you the perfect man of your dreams. God bless, happiness always!
    Mega

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mega,

What a hilarious post!! :rotfl
    I have been seeing this title floating around the snippet section for quite some time now and wanted to read it. Today was the day, a present to me on Mother's Day! First of all, happy Mother's Day to you too! With a Miss Smartypants for a daughter (what did you say, she is all of eight?!!), you must be one happy mom indeed! At her age, I couldn't even pronounce 'Swarovski', leave alone possessing some!! Oh yes ma'm, our young 'uns have come a looong way!

You got me thinking! Now that is something considering I do very little of it!! Offering beer and other such 'manna' for 'bride seeing' do's sounds absolutely tempting! The boy can be 'lulled' into thinking the average looking daughter is indeed what the doc ordered for him??!! Like DUI, BUI I'd say!! (B=bride!) Poor parents of the bride will now have added expense to consider, but they can drown their tears in the same alcohol I guess! Uff, I don't believe I am joking on this sorry state of affairs...!! That's what you call facing life with humor I suppose?:bonk

Now coming to your question, I had a ready answer when it was my turn! I wanted him to be tall for I lacked the inches!:hide: Hence, I thought a tall husband could reach the saucepan on the highest rack in the kitchen even if I couldn't!:rotflI guess the same logic goes for the short man too, right? I know a couple of men in our friends circle who have chosen taller wives and I feel they were absolutely right! They now have tall kids!

I think it is only wise. Choose a partner who makes up for your own short comings( pun intended!!). If it is money to buy that BMW, be it so..:rotfl

Had a good start to my Sunday Mega, thanks to you!

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi kamla
    Happy mothers day to a super mom ........yeah I had a great gift frm both my kidos......my boy won the first runner up title at the India social centre TEEN pageant , he was the youngest, completed 12, so technically eligible as a teen.....and my dd won the first prize for story telling....do I need to ask for more? God bless all the kids in the world who make life worthwhile to every parent.
    Me too married a tall guy with the same hopes.....of cleaning the upper shelf of kitchen cabinet , keeping cabin bags without the help of a cabin crew...But as luck would have it now I have to put a stool and do all of that...he is the spoilt brat of a fussy mother........but I must say his mom has given me a fine young man as my betterhalf , so I will forgive her for the pampering, ATLEAST he is not attention deficit :)
    Thanks for the equally humour packed fb.
    Mega

7. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Dearie..

My mom is taller then my dad. My dad comes to the ear lever of my mom.. You know, they dont walk together with hands tied.. But really not this height problem...

only heart should mach each other.. we can make the boy to wear heals and the girls no heals.. :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi,riya
    Men with pencil heels?...that would be cool.that would also help them to keep their wife under their heel! :) :)

1 person likes this.
  9. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Why this kolaveri.... I meant the heal which is healed all over the foot.. shortly stool :D :D itheppadi irukku.. I imagined pencil heeled boys... OMG.. could not control... Laughed Loud.

1 person likes this.