1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does size matter??????

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Megalife, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dearest sir cheeniya
    Not in my wildest dreams did I think that my thread would prompt " somebody somewhere to marry Indira noohi". Technically even I wouldn't mind marrying her, I love money and Pepsi.......both taste sweet. I was once reading something wherein her salary breakdown was given and I fainted. I forgot math. The financial figures were so huge as if mocking at my calculations.
    Thank you for breathing in some sweetness to my post.......and for a great fb.
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  2. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

Nice write up Mega...

Reminds me of how my cousin was bride seeing so many girls. Of course he was too good looking well qualified, working in Investment bank in NYC. He wanted a girl to be like Simran/Aishwarya but also well qualified. He finally managed to find someone like that. She was tall,slim, fair, beautiful and of course well qualified with a Phd.

I still go with your sister's view of guys being taller than girls. I believe the same. I dont mean Jaya and Amitab( of course they make a good pair despite their height drawback). I prefer something like Ash and Abhi.

1 person likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mega
    Your question covers a broad range I am not sure what to answer.
    I will say it all depends on the individual.
    That said, I like your daughter's solution to the problem the best... she is a smart one!

1 person likes this.
  4. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mega,
    Nice one! Brought a big smile on my face.. now does the size of my smile matter ;-)
    ok... coming to the point... A question for your question... does size (i mean the horizontal one here) matter? :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear getstrngth
    Lucky Boy, your cousin!
    These "bride/Groom seeing process" amuses me...I never got a chance for my wedding. So now whenever I am in India and am invited to be a honourable member of the team, I readily agree.
    Will let you in on a tiny secret of mine, it not the "drama" that excites me. I love the ladoos and Jelabies they serve. I used to munch on a few until a granduncle of mine reprimanded me saying that you are supposed to munch the sweets only when you have plans to go ahead with the alliance, something like a silent nod!
    Strange?
    Good day!

6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kamala
    Hope things at the home-front are a bit settled. Thank you for taking time out of your recent busy schedule.
    Kids these days have answers to all worldly problems...but all the answers come with a twist! This particular afternoon, she was cross on her dad for not buying her a Swaroskii Purse which she had spotted at the mall. So I deduce that the answer was like throwing words at her poor dad!!!
    Take care Kamz and my best regards!
    Mega

7. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

hey mega..
    what a brain tickler.. what is the correct height difference a couple should have to ensure a successful marriage....well I guess answer 3 given by your wise lil DD is the best.. chuck the ht man when the purse is heavy!!!..
    my hubby and I are almost as tall (or should I say short) as each other maybe a diff of 1/2 inch.. and well we are 18yrs strong in marriage and 4 yrs of court ship!!..
    K

2 people like this.
  8. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vidchakra
    The size of your smile is all that matters....and I am happy I could make it a bit broader for this day with my post!
    Coming to your question, for a minute I was in shock and coma?....Christ what size is she refering to?:hide:
    Thanks for that bit of humor!
    Mega

9. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

My Dear Kelly
    Whereever have you been for so long????....haven't seen much of you lately.
    THe new generation is quiet smart.......a smart pay cheque is all that matters, huh?
    18 plus 4 = 22 strong yrs....a long time....so in this case SIZE definitely doesn't matter!!!
    Enjoyed having you here...thanks.
    Mega

10. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Good one Megalife!

Apart from the physical facts discussed, I have seen people go by the myth that the more taller a wife is(than her husband), the more dominating she will be. I have seen many such pairs in relatives where in real the wife is submissive but always mistaken for being the 'ring master' of the house, just because of being taller than her husband. It does not really matter as long as the other spouse is ok with it, but a lot of people still go by such silly myths.