1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gods must be busy!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by polymorphic, Feb 23, 2012.

1. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

Nowadays I have started getting the feeling that Gods must be really busy that He does not listen to my prayers at all. It is like calling a customer support rep and being kept on hold for hours together and finally you hang up the phone in hopelessness. This is exactly how i feel I dont feel like making the call (read as prayer) at all now. I somehow know it would not get thru to Him. Fasting, praying, temple visits , even tried hard work and effort - nothing works. I feel Gods really dont have the time to watch over His followers now. I have stopped believing in Him at all now. I dont He hears me at all now :( I have given up.

What with billions of people troubling Him with the simplest of troubles - "God, I should not miss the office bus", "God, I hope the electricity comes back now" to "God, I hope the maid does come today" - He must be really busy attending these calls that He does not have time for the BIG ones (like I have :).

Lets take a pledge to pester Him with only biggest of the troubles - the more serious ones so that we can free some bandwidth and everybody gets a bit of Him. I am just keeping my fingers crossed. Hope my call gets thru next time :)

14 people like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Poly dear good post written humerously. Dont worry God will definitely answer your prayers . Sometimes it takes time but the result will be good

2 people like this.
  3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Good one Poly:)
    I sincerely hope your call goes through the next time. I also promise not to engage Him in any long conversation in the mean time:)

2 people like this.
  4. polymorphic

Yes, I saw your other post on how prayers heal. That was a ray of hope :)Thanks for your feedback.

5. polymorphic

Thanks a lot :)) My call will be slightly long. Kindly bear with me.

6. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi Poly,

Dont worry... God is there. He gave the time to think about him. we are not searching the god when we are in happier we totally forgot him. Once we are in trouble then only we are going towards God. Definaltely he will reply to your prayer... dont loose your confident on God

God Bless you...

Buvi

7. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

Good one. It was an enjoyable read!!

Hope you will get your prayer answered soon :)

8. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Poly,
    GOD is indeed busy dealing with crimes and murders and he does not know when they finally take leave of the earth, where to put them shud there be a place in between heaven and hell?????????
    He does listen to our mumbling but they are asnwered in priority order!
    There and many of us, but though he has so many avatars he is ONE!

9. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good one Poly. Even I have felt the same many times. But dont worry, GOD will surely listen to you.!!!

10. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

We have to have total faith and faith can move mountains is my belief.do not lose heart,he will give you a fitting reply.