1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

To my DH

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vjbunny, Feb 14, 2012.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear DH....
    I thank you for making this world beautiful and making me to learn and appreciate the beauty as it is....I am ever grateful for you to having given me a chance to live a free lovely life.....You knew that I had this handicap and yet you married me and gave me new life for before that as you know well I was just hiding within myself ... With your love n care you made sure I come out of my shell...I never went out to shop because I was afraid my mistakes due to my handicap will be laughed at ...However much my mom tried I never came out but to you I owe it because if you had not taken the hard stance of sending me to bank some 5km away I would not have dared to go n discover that I wont be eaten by people...:)
    You gave me money to go by tempo to the bank and the previous day you made sure that I know the way...by taking me there...Next day you asked no you commanded me to go I was terrified and felt helpless I spent 3 hrs looking for some excuse not to go...I never had lied before how can I lie now??? then I pondered "let me see what happens getting into tempo is the problem na ok I will walk all the way", then I walked all the way and did the job and came back...When you came home you felt happy that I went out on my own but you dint know that I walked all the way to and fro...and you put the onus of going to bank on my shoulder...though I hesitated then I went willingly knowing in a way I am helping you....
    The next step was when you sent me to buy groceries and so on all these things made me confident and ignore my handicap.... The most I love is the care and love you shower on me to get well soon..at such times I wish I would stay in bed all times to have you hover around me n pamper me coax me to get well....

Sensing that I was feeling lonely .... you hit upon the idea of getting net connection and encouraged me to surf and keep myself occupied and when I won the Finest post ...the pride in your eyes made my day.... From that day... I have decided I wont be in shell anymore but come out full n be your bunny rabbit...

My dear on this Valentines day...I dedicate this snippet to You and rightfully so because with each snippet I wrote I know how happy you felt....

21 people like this.
  2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That is soo sweet VJB :)

Happy Valentine's Day to You both!!

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

VJB,

Wow, so sweet. god bless.

your loved one becomes your strength and courage to face the world..

1 person likes this.
  4. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Vj..

This is a beautiful gift given to your Husband ...... :thumbsup

Happy Valentine's day!!:)

5. kottravai

kottravai Gold IL'ite

What a lovely tribute to your DH, dear VJ!!! A wonderful V-Day gift that your DH is sure to cherish and treasure. :)

6. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

wow bunny superb....god bless u both...........happy valentines day to both of you........

7. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Awww VJb, that was a lovely Valentine gift to hubby dear. very sensible of him to teach you to be independent than doing things for you.thereby he has increased your confidence levels and self esteem.
    God bless you both with many more happy years together:cheers

8. PriyaDominic

PriyaDominic Gold IL'ite

sweet way to express valentine greetings to your hubby!!! very genuine words from the heart!
    You said it!!

9. Priyapradeep

Priyapradeep Gold IL'ite

Nice way of expressing your love to your husband on this special day.

10. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Very sweet of u!!!