1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vid and Unknown Caller!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vidchakra, Oct 14, 2011.

1. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

As Vid shuttled between the kitchen and the room trying to complete her tasks for the day(night), her phone rang. She hopped to pick the phone and saw an unknown number flashing. She had two minds whether to take the call when she had tons of chores pending to be done. But her phone looked at her longingly waiting to be picked up. She took the call and here is the conversation that followed.

Caller - Hello, Is it Vid?
    Vid - Yes, tell me what is it?:rant (Not in best of her moods. Now who will be happy with loads of pending work)
    Caller - I am calling from Bangalore Ladies Association. Its regarding a modelling assignment.
    Vid - Ahh... I am not interested...
    Caller - I saw your photo in Facebook. You are very pretty. You are apt for this modelling contract.
    Vid - No!!! I am not interested...
    Caller - Why dear?
    Vid - I am not interested!!!! Period.

While the caller was still trying to say something, Vid disconnected the call. Her bad mood worsened after the call. Her phone rang once again displaying the same number and this time there was no way she was going to pick it up. She put her phone in silent mode and continued her work. This call irritated her so much that she started banging vessels in the kitchen. She grumbled to herself thinking about the prank call. :idontgetit:

No, she didn't have to take deep breathe and meditate to relax herself. Once she filled her stomach with food, all her anger and frustation vanished. A two in one job accomplished! :)

All relaxed and happy (happy tummy means happy Vid), Vid realized that modelling was not a bad idea after all. She was lost in thoughts of the kind of modelling she would be eligible for. Here are few thoughts on that.:idea

Sauna Slim Belt (Double benefit for Vid - lose weight and gain money)
    Posing for VLCC or similar establishment. Vid's "before" photo would be perfect, while "after" photo will require huge effort from the "photo editor".:hide::hide:
    Fitness Equipments - Hard job. Poor Vid has to run on thread mill, cycle, etc etc
    Posing for large size dresses. Why should all models look so slim and trim? :-(

Coming back to the actual topic, the "prankster caller" happened to be a naughty IL.
    Are you listening naughty IL? Vid is ready for modelling. Talk to Vid and decide on how much you are going to pay her for the modelling contract.

19 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Re: Vid and Unknow Caller!!!

Hahaha Vid. That is a good one.

Absolutely loved that. Life could be so simple if only we would let it be, isn't it? :)

Oh, and your modelling assignments are really exciting. Now making money while losing weight is an exciting prospect. Have a business deal for you - let us exchange the offers. You keep the crore, I will take up that modelling assignment. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

2 people like this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Oh vid!! really! My first thought was "Vid should have been worried about some one seeing her pic on FB and change her privacy settings" I tell you you made me feel "Whew this girl!!"
    and indeed you are blessed you know that right? forget those equipments you could just shoot to show your pretty face and to tell the world how one can be happy!!

5 people like this.
  4. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Had a gud laugh Vid..btw who is that naughty IL?

yes, the same policy apply to me too..happy stomach means happy prana..

5. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

Va re va!! It was really nice to read this post...Had a good time on reading it...

1 person likes this.
  6. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Hey Vid,

Naughty IL has played a nice prank with you ..:)

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vids,

Yes u should charge for modelling, why not eh ! Next time someone calls u again, can u please give her or him my number even i want to model,the theme being old is gold. HAHA. And i wont charge for it, god promise.HAHA

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vid...
    I have an idea:idea...No need for tread mill cycles n photoshop just give both pics n ask them to use present pic for before n past pic for Now :hide:...Problem solved but dont forget to ask for hefty sum:cheers

2 people like this.
  9. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

ha ha vid.. nice one..
    Once tummy is filled, you are using your brains, a??? :p :p
    Tooooooo good..
    Btw, who is that naughty IL?? She definitely played a nice prank with you.. :)

10. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Vidhya
    You must give it to the caller, she has pretty good eye in identifying beauty!
    Did she call me? nooo!

But before you accept your next modeling assignment call me; to make me your finance manager! What else did you think? :)

That was enjoyable... yours and Satchi's.