1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thank u Portugal

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Thank u Portugal​

To
    The President of Portugal

Today I was so delighted to read in the papers, that u are so concerned about Abu Salem, the dreaded terrorist, and his wellbeing, that u want India to send him back to u.

abusalem.jpg

First things first, Mr.President. (MP) in short. There was a time, not too long back, when we Indians used to lament the Brain Drain of the IIT students, leaving for the Western shores, in search of lucrative jobs, after paying peanuts for studying in the IIT’s , which was higly subsidized, from our taxpayer’s money, my Dad too being a taxpayer since the sixties, paying a whopping 97 %, as income tax, so the heartburn was always there.

Of course I am sure not one of those IIT guys came to your country Sir. We know your country through Goa, which u ruled for so many years, we know yr lifestyle, which is good, all sea food and babes and the beaches, but nothing there to earn , so I guess Portugal must be the place, which is good for spending, cheap liquor etc, but lousy for earning.

No wonder u are one of the PIGS the whole world detests. Now don’t get me wrong MP, in spite of the pretty beaches, clean city, the world considers u one of the PIGS. Let me elaborate, PIGS stands for the four countries that are bankrupt now, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Spain.

This is what happens when all ur citizens think of spending time off at the beaches, babes, instead of working hard like the Germans, or the Americans.

And now instead of looking at yr own account books and improving yr finances, u want to poke yr nose in our affairs, and that too of criminals like Abu Salem.

When u sent him here in 2003 along with Monica Bedi, u had put the condition that treat Abu bhai with kid gloves, that he should not be sentenced to death, and the jail sentence should not be more than 25 years.

Now it seems the charges are going on a higher level, and u are distressed for this human soul called Abu, and u want him sent back to Portugal , as we are going back on our word.

As u are already bankrupt, is it not better that u have one mouth less to feed in prison, who was not yr citizen in the first place, rather than poke yr nose in our affairs.

I don’t know what the Indian government would do, but here is what an Indian citizen like Kamalji would do to teach u a lesson that u wont forget even for yr next 6 births.

I would tell all our criminals to take the first flight out, or if abroad already, and tell them they aer most welcome in Portugal, whose governemt is very worried about their existence, and that they should start a JAIL BHARO andolan, but the jails should be of Portugal.

This way we will be rid of all the criminals, and even send word to Dawood that he is not welcome here, but he is welcome in Portugal. So all these guys can stay in Portugal jails, and remember, these fellows are fond of Biryanis , just as kasab demanded and we gave, u too will have to take care of our citizens in yr jails, they are your guests, and they must get food, and other facilities, like babes etc , otherwise we will complain to the UN !!!

So dear Mr. President, please make up your mind, about Abu Salem, or we make up our mind to send u thousands of the other Abus we have here, roaming around.

As friends, and u being once our ruler, we can put in a good word for u, to these fellows here, what say Mr. President !!!

KAMAL MAHTANI

Height of pressure in Corporates

An employee of a corporate went to the loo for the big job.
    As he sat on the seat, he read this written on the wall opposite

Itna Jor kam pe lagata,
    To target poora ho jata !!!

Rahul Gandhi’s message to us mortals

Dear Indians, to pay mummy’s hospital Bills, we have had to increase the price of petrol.

Sorry

Rahul Gandhi

Written outside Open Heart Surgery Unit

“ Agar Dil khol lete apna yaron ke sath,
    To aaj kholna na padta Auzaron ke sath “ !!!

Once Rakhi Sawant went to the LIC office
    To get her body insured.

LIC officer – Sorry maam , we don’t insure public property

Recently kamalji put Axe deodorant and went out in the streets
    (Harsha was out of town)

Half a dozen old women fell for him.

Kamalji complained to the company, that all yr claims are false, u show one thing in the advts, and now what is this ?

Company said, Sir,u must used an expired one !!!

Shankar Parvati and Ganesh

Shankar – Parvati where is my Trishul I cant seem to find it !
    Parvati – Ganesh has taken it.
    Shankar – Why ?

Parvati – To eat MAGGI noodles !!!

Brilliant answers by a student who got 0% marks in his exams

Q – In which battle did Tipu Sultan die ?
    A – In his last battle

Q – Where was the Indian declaration of independence signed ?
    A – At the bottom of the page

In what state does Ganga Flow –
    A – Liquid state

Q – When was Mahatma Gandhi Born –
    A – On his birthday

Q – How will u distribute 8 mangoes among 6 people
    A – By preparing mango shake !!!

Q – What is the main reason of divorce ?
    A – marriage !!!

3 people like this.

2. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Hello kamalji
    If what TOI writes is true.. then I think we cannot only donate our jailbirds but also members of the parliament centre and state.. and they can then feed/ clothe and take proper care of all the scums....
    I think its when your house is in a mess the most easy thing to do is to look around and find faults with others and satisfy yourself and distract the public so that no one has the time to see the mess you are in!!!
    the last joke was A++++... so very rational!!!..
    K

3 people like this.
  3. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Simply briliant Kamal. You have excelled yourself this time. I was moved by your post, I laughed at the humour, I wept at our history of exploitation (though all the PIGS were not involved) and felt as much indignation as you felt yourself, because I love my country as much as you do. I couldn't help nominating your post to the October site.

This post is written in your usual light manner, but the subject is serious and every Indian should side with you. And I loved your "jail bharo" idea. Let's start a campaign to unite the criminals of the world, like Marx's proletarians, but all the unification should take place on Portuguese soil.

Loved this post, just loved it.

Regards.

oj

P.S. The last joke was the best!! :)

2 people like this.
  4. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Good one Kamalji, anger well expressed! While it is true that a common man does not want to get entangled in the web of political chaos, people are no longer tolerant to anything and everything happening around them(voices like yours) and that's a good change, even though not significant enough to shake anything.
    On a lighter note, I remember a discussion in IL, about sending off corrupt/bad people off to the moon(one way trip), no matter how much it would cost a tax payer. That I think would be the best place, considering that they would no longer be able to come back.
    I usually don't pay much attention to the jokes, but the last one was really good :rotfl

1 person likes this.
  5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kelly,

Well said, yes the politicians and the crooks cam remain harmony, as we can see it here in Tihar itself.HAHA
    so we aer ready to export it to them. We can even pay them to take them , they need the money , dont they, they are bankrupt as it is.HAHA

Yes the joke was so simple, but i loved the answers u cant refute them, the main reason for divorce being marriage, takes the cake eh ! HAHA

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear OJ,

At first i wrote an angry script, a la bachan in Deewar, who are they to interfere in our affairs etc, then i said everyone will write like that, how can i infuse some humour and tried it this way, and glad u liked it and nominated it.

thanks a ton for the fine words OJ, somehow this blog flopped, no deal, posted anotehr one a seriouis one , a thing taht happened today morning, a sad peice of the state of a man, who bared his soul to me.

Regards

kamal

7. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Well analysed article!

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Navs,

Yes the anger is there, who aer they to interfere in our affairs.Well the govt can do what i wants, it listens to no one.But they cant stop us citizens from voicing our concerns Navs.

Yes we can send them instead to portugal, where htey have sea food, beaches and babes, ane it will be cheaper to pay them a monthly charge per month, to keep them there.

America outsources us for software, we can outsource Pourtgual for our criminals and politicians too eh, HAHA

As they say, one way ticket to the moon, that Boney M song, remember,

Regards

kamal.

Glad u liked the jokes, which i receive on my mobile, i modify them a bit to make them short, and add a few words here and there to make them interesting.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raji,

Thank u.

Regards

kamal

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

I am really late here. It has been nearly two weeks since you posted this. I wonder if anything has happened regarding AbuSalem's case in the meantime.? Is it possible that India would oblige Portugal's wish? Is it left to only the citizens of India to lament, fume and condemn such interference?:spin

Whatever, loved the style of your outburst.:thumbsup I am with you and others here and more than ready to outsource all these unpleasant characters along with our corrupt politicians to Spain, Portugal or whoever wishes to have them! PIGS indeed!!:)

Your patriotic vein has touched many hearts and Oj-da was prompt with his nomintion of this post for the FP of the month, congratulations!:cheers

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.