1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Huh!!! already!!!! Oh no!!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

:hiya

you know..... i always wanted to write....
    i have more impressed by the great snippeters like kamalji, satchi, iyerviji... and many many more here...

when i step down.. and make a time in my busy schedule..... you know.. still i am not making it...

what is the reason.. wanna know about that?????!!!!!!!!!!

1. if i want to write any of the topic... and i have decided to write upon that.... and kamal ji and satchi will be already written about that... :rantok fine... i forgive them.... let they write and get alll feedbacks..

2. this i cant accept at all.. you know my life is fully filled with Prak.. and what ever is there.. i will end up there..with Prak..... when i wanted to share those with you all.. this girl "VidChakra" as if she has a hidden cameraaa in my home and saw everything.. she is writing that.... hmmm..... and... if i say that to her... "oh riyaaa.. thats lovely.... but promise i have kept no camera in your home" then HOW??????? :notthatway:

3. ok fine... i have found.. all writes some what funny... yes.. being a funny girl... have so many episodes have in life with went soooo funny.. let me share here...but... when i get time and sit infront of lappy..... Oh!!!!! God!!!!! Poor Me... Forgot those..When i try to recall all those... :idontgetit: what to do for this... ???????

4. Oh Great... i got something to write here... lemme write.. lemme write... when i write... with all those fancy and funny words.... trying entertain and make everybody to laugh... and... successfully posted...Computer Typingnext day.. when i open... with lots of expectations... shakehead Oh Noooo!!!! very few replies... and... no body feels it is interesting... Sooo Sad!!!!!! When i will learn to write interestingly???

5. ok fine.... now i got a good topic to share... which is funny.. where kamal ji, satchi and vidchakraa not touched the topic.. and i have no struggling of words... and can my mind is very much urging to type those... and No No.. i didn't forget anything this time.. i open the laptop and try to sit in front of the computer
    But.
    "Riyaaaa... Why the hell you are always sitting with that stupid intelligence box... you dont find time to spend with me... whole day in office in front of that only r8... shut it offf and come here.. hear what i say... come on..."
    Prak.... At first with soft voice..... then Roaring.... If i sit in lappy... :hide: thats it... cant imagine the lion when it is angry... ok... lemme do this tomorrow... shuts off the computer as a good girl.. Sat beside Prak...
    Next day.....
    Opening the IL....
    Opening the Snippets......
    The topic is already covered by VidChakra... :spinWitsend:cry:

Huh!! Already!!! Oh No!!!!

14 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Riya,

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Now that is hilarious. Who would say you cannot write interesting stuff? And you should be thanking all those who take away your subjects - they give you one to write about - one which they not have thought about.

Now waiting for the next one. Please don't forget what you want to write about. :)

3 people like this.
  3. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Haiiiiiii... :) thanks you akka... me started to note down what ever i get in to my mind to write about... this came t my mind.. and immediately i wrote about that.. thanks a lot for penning down to encourage this small silly writer.. thanks.. ummaaa

4. hridhaya

hridhaya Gold IL'ite

hey riya, you left me thinking how this girl could write this long about nothing...that too in an interesting way. really it was so funny.keep it up

1 person likes this.
  5. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Riya..

Glad that you are forgiving all the writers in this forum for covering the topics before you.. You have a big heart :tongue

But make sure you take time and write for us.. waiting for your next post.

1 person likes this.
  6. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

You are already we\riting well. So what if that topic has already been covered? We would love to read the Riya-flavoured version as well!

1 person likes this.
  7. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

Hey Fantastic riya... U r penning down in an interesting way inspite of no matter it is... Admire u very much....Loved ur narration!

1 person likes this.
  8. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Really nice Riya.. Its actually pretty cute I should say, if I can call a writing as cute but this feels like that only :)
    Great start Riya.. Dont know when I am going to get the courage to start writing..

9. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

Well said Raji, i would also love to read riya flavored version thought the topic is going to be repeated...

Keep writing Riya, I really like to read your snippets always:):)

1 person likes this.
  10. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

Well said Raji, i would also love to read riya flavored version though the topic is going to be repeated...

Keep writing Riya, I really like to read your snippets always:):)

1 person likes this.