1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Count your life by friends not years

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 13, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Life is like a three pages of note book. First page "birth" , last page "death" and centre page "empty" so let us fill it with smile, love, happiness and enjoy life.

While I was working I used to think how I am going to spend my retired life. I did not want to just spend time in doing the house work only. Wanted to do something fruitful. I am a person who likes to enjoy life to the fullest.

First five years of my retired life was a busy one, as my younger daughter and son had to get married. By 2005, both of them got married. For two years it was just spending time doing the house work, going for functions , to temples etc.

Luckily in September 2007 my elder daughter introduced me to this site and from then onwards I got addicted to IL and first I had friends and gradually now everyone has become my daughters. I feel so happy when the daughters here call me Vijima.

We make them cry who care for us. We cry for those who never care for us and we care for those who never cry for us. This is the truth of life. Its strange but true. Once we realise this its never too late to change.

We never know why we like some people more than others, why we like some people without reason, why we feel happy after talking with some people, because some relations have no explanations.

My day starts with IL and also ends with IL. IL has become my second home and if any day I am not able to log in to IL I get disappointed. If I go somewhere and cannot go to IL, I start having withdrawal symptoms

16 people like this.

2. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

I am so glad that I am able to give the first FB to Vijima..
    So true Vijima, after all if we have people of love and care for us then there is nothing else in life right..
    All of us have got such wonderful friends through IL where we share our joy and sorrows and get the right advise needed at the moment..
    I am proud to be a ILite..

1 person likes this.
  3. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Viji mam,

yes it is such a good platform where we can share everything, get knowledge abt everything..I too love this site..

1 person likes this.
  4. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Very nice Vijiakka!
    i fully agree about IL. It is a wonderful place to meet friends and also learn so many new things from cooking to crafts, to gardening, etc..and hopefully some solace or solution to many ladies who pour out their problems.

1 person likes this.
  5. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

Viji ma, u r rite abt IL..Here, we can share many things in this platform... have got to know many ppl thru IL..Like this site very much!

1 person likes this.
  6. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Touching post, Aunty. You have contributed a lot to IL.

1 person likes this.
  7. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

IL is the best pal to any girl and we can discuss any issue here with confidentiality ensured.
    we get all kinds of advice, guidance, information, knowledge sharing, and some best tips for the soul.

Its very natural that we regard IL close to ourselves and definitely would be disappointed if we are not able to get in when we want to spend some time here.

2 people like this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji Sis,.

Let me tell u, indusladies is such a warm site, and has such lovely ilites. And if indusladies starts charging users money to be able to blog, i think u will be the first one to pay eh ! Induslady are u listenting, the time has come now to charge the i lites a monthly suscription, for now u have made all addicts, me too included.HAHA

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  9. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

viji mami,

so nice to see you have found something that makes you feel happy at the end of each day. And with your posts, we the next generation benefit from them

1 person likes this.
  10. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima, beautiful post. You've used the perfect word to explain the relationship that we share with Indusladies, 'withdrawal symptoms', that's how much addicted one becomes once they are into this site.

1 person likes this.