1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The unique bond of joy!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Aug 7, 2011.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

'If there's one ten-lettered word that can that can even bring the dead kicking alive from their coffins--it's none other than this beautiful word called "FRIENDSHIP"!!

-Well on this note this let me greet all my friends here in ‘Indus Ladies’!
    But of course I too like you’ll firmly believe that there needn’t be one ‘specific day’ to indulge, pamper, cherish and re-live this beautiful bonding called friendship!!!!

I don't think there would be anybody in this whole world who has not even had a single friend;-Why! Even Gods and Goddesses have a great bonding of friendship with their devotees--e.g. the Krishna & Kuselan bonding!

You might ask, what's this Saras how can you include everybody...what about a new-born child?
    -Whoever said a new-born child has no friends?
    Does not a whole gamut of humans, wait for its tender feet to touch this world?

Well I can go on and on about this eternal topic; but let me just tell you'll a short anecdote which surely would create the impact, what my pages of endless writing would do:-

"After all had been created and was neatly arranged,
    God looked down upon the people of the earth and said;
    "I cannot be there to comfort them in their sorrow,
    I can't be there to wrap my arms around them.

I am here and yes, they will feel my presence but they'll need something more."
    He paused for a moment and then said:
    "I will create for them someone they can see and touch,
    I will make this person understanding and compassionate, thoughtful and caring.

This person won't need to be overly intelligent, just sensitive to others needs.
    She will have a warm heart and gentle hands and all the time in the world, or so it will seem to those she comforts.
    She will have to be something very special to take my place because I love my children very much.
    I want them to have only the best for they will have many trials and will need a strong shoulder."

And so he created this individual after much thought and time.
    Then he said, "I must give her a name," he paused for a moment more and then said:

"One of my greatest creations, I shall call her a Friend."

Thus, dear friends all of us on the threshold of mortality..and having to part each other and go out our own ways tomorrow ....why should we ever nurture any feelings of hatred, jealousy, animosity or even ego?!

Dear friends...this time spent on Planet Earth..these moments of Innocent Bliss and bonding over our sorrows and joys with each of us..surely cannot be purchased even by a 1000 Ambanis put together!!!

So, come let's make the best use of the available forthcoming moments and forge an even better, an even stronger and more importantly an even healthier relationship amidst all of us ILites!!!

After all, it’s a friend who comes in to our rescue when the whole world shuts out its doors and windows?!
    And it’s the same way that ‘INDUS LADIES’ has been to most of us ...when we were being walked upon by people whom we trusted..Wasn’t it IL that came in, giving each of us a platform to express and also the prized friendship of many valuable personalities!

I hereby want to register this emotional moment in all our minds and hearts....so I request all you friends, co-bloggers and every ILite who might read this to take this OATH:

"We hereby take an oath to stand by each other, support each other and be a reliable friend at all times. We also promise to uphold this flag of pure and healthy friendship fly high for all the generations of ILites or rather friends to come here."

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD FILLED WITH PURE MOMENTS OF AMIABLE AND AFFABBLE TIES OF F’SHIP DEAREST ILITES!
    -Saras.

[/COLOR]

6 people like this.

2. SARASVADIVU

I, Saras, hereby observe the serene strands of healthy rapport with each of my IL-ite friends and am really really proud to be brushing shoulders with them-persons of substance and virtues!!

"I hereby take the oath to stand by each other, support each other and be a reliable friend at all times. I also promise to uphold this flag of good friendship fly high for all the generations of ILites to come here."
    Yours Friendly,
    Saras

1 person likes this.
  3. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,

Well Said...I'm feeling literally proud in taking the oath myself. Thanks for this wonderful post.

Of course, I have a great honour about "Friendship"...and that is the relationship I cherish the most in this world.

Thanks for sharing your views on the Friendship Day dear!!

4. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Saras dear yesterday itself I wanted to give the fb but some phone call came, got busy and later forgot. A nice post on friendship. I also agree that friends are always there by our side in need of help.

A friend will always remember the little things you have done
    the times you have shared and the talks you have had
    a friend will bend over backwards to help you
    pick upthe pieces when your world falls apart

I also join you in holding the flag of friendship high

6. SARASVADIVU

Dearest malar,
    I've had the great privilege of having developed a good bond of friendship with a person as sweet as you!
    Thanks malar for taking the pains of posting your replies..both here as well as at my blog-page..shows how much you do care for your friends!!!
    Always proud to be your friend,
    Saras.

7. SARASVADIVU

Dear kanaka,
    Thanks a lot for the lovely gesture of dropping by!
    Yours friendly,
    Saras

8. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,

A wonderful post on FRIENDSHIP.... Happy Friendship Day my dear... I too join in holding the flag of friendship high.

Shanti

9. SARASVADIVU

Dear Viji mam,
    That was really sweet of you to have come here..complimented..and more importantly taken the oath!!
    Thanks a lot for all your nice gestures of having stayed by me through my journey here!!
    Yours friendly,
    Saras

10. SARASVADIVU

Dear Shanti,
    Thanks a lot for gracing this page with your suave presence..
    Yours friendly,
    Saras