1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Yamaa In Disguise!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by natpudan, Jul 25, 2011.

1. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

The Yamaa In Disguise!!!!!!!

There lived or rather still living a simple seedhaa saadhaa husband abroad.

His family stays put in India since the last two years as their kids are getting educated in India.

This husband of ours visits his family quite often that the family is fed up to the core with his ever increasing visits and the havoc he causes each time.

A Kurukshethra war each time for sure and our husband labeled as the Kauravaas – obviously fighting a losing battle.

From time in memorial it has been proven time and again that the husband can never ever challenge the wife & co. and win.

If there is one do show me and I shall salute that Martyr – did I say Martyr – yes I did. If a husband has really won then he wouldn’t be alive to celebrate that win of course. I pity the husbands clan.

Our husband always pays a surprise visit – do I need to say why he does so? By now you should have guessed it right – If he says he is coming, either they would say don’t ever dare to come or would vanish to her relatives house – please note “to her relatives house” and never to the husbands relatives house. Because the husbands relatives are part of the Kauravaas family you see.

Now why the title – The Yamaa In Disguise???

This time around the wife had called up and said she has breathing problem, sweats a lot and pain around the heart – he wondered – does she have one? The one that he won years back.

Our husband pacified her and directed to a doctor friend of him. She obliged and had the tests done and the doctor advised to have a Angio to rule out a complication.

She called up the husband hurriedly – pretty upset she was and when the husband volunteered to come over she was panic stricken even more and now her heart turned all of a sudden to normalcy and opposed his travel.

Sometimes shock treatments do work I suppose.

She said she would get the Angio done & call up in case of any complications.

The husband was really upset on the refusal to visit than actually about the Angio. Pretty normal and you would agree with that isn’t it?

The husband mustered the courage to pay a surprise visit and hoped that the wife would really feel happy inside even if her ego wouldn’t allow her to express to him in the open. Poor chap.

She was shell shocked but then let out a smile unwillingly. They went to the hospital and had the Angio done. Not surprisingly there were any complications – she is iron hearted you see. A bit of expansion on one of the vessels and cholesterol to be monitored & kept under check.

The husband was happy that everything is in order as the cardiologist said nothing to worry and also commented – he need not worry here after even if she says she has a chest pain in the future.

After returning home she sighed and first blamed the doctor friend of the husband since he had scared her it seems. Can anybody really scare a woman???

The she went on to explain why she was shell shocked when the husband turned up…

Since the last three visits – on each visit of the husband – every time one of her relatives had passed away. Even the passing souls do not have pity on the husband.

This time she thought it is her turn and the husband would definitely pack her off to the journey of the unknown.

She said infact that she saw a Yamaa in the form of the husband.

Wow what a powerful being Yamaa must be – the woman are afraid of someone that too a male – unbelievable stuff it is – the husband really enjoyed that moment and visibly lived the form of Yamaa riding on a bull with a long rope with the noose – he is very imaginative you see – courtesy the Amar Chithra Kathaa stories that he read as a child at school.

Though things went right the inevitable Kurukshethra inclusive our Yamaa returned abroad having enjoyed the Yamaa in him by seeing the frightened eyes of his wife for the first time during his married life so far.

The husband wished that he remains Yamaa for the rest of his life…..

Now who is the seedha saadhaa husband of ours – it is none other than your friend NATPUDAN –The Yamaa In Disguise…..

I have actually now planned to visit all of you friends in the near future with invitation or with out invitation – surprise visits for sure.

Who ever dares to entertain me – all the bold folks give me your names and I shall oblige your requests and schedule visits on first come first served basis…..

Have a great time with your friend NATPUDAN, The Yamaa In Disguise.

12 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl That was class Natpudan, I should say a gem. Thanks for giving me a hearty laugh early in the morning. As for your offer of a visit as Yamadoot, I am craving to go off travelling to places unknown and am most willing to come along any time I am given a ticket. So you are most welcome to my home. Don't worry, this woman won't be scared of Yama. She will be more than happy to come. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

3. prana

prana IL Hall of Fame

Welcome Nats.....

thats was indeed a hilarious writeup!!!

4. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Satchi.

Ya it's a gem from the Yama Logaa and not from Indhra Logaa. :)

You are too couragious and would frighten Yamaa himself. :rotfl

The craving you have for the free ticket shows that in your life you haven't won anything for free - all hard / smart work I suppose. :)

The Yamaa in me has noted your request and seriously consider to fulfill the same. :rotfl

Thank you for the wonderful fb Satchi.

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I also second Satchi Nats. I read it early in the morning and had a good laugh. Wanted to give you fb but had not time. I am also ready and you are most welcome. Actually though I still want to enjoy life to be with grandchildren but sometimes wait for the Yama to come soon. If the Yama says no still time is there, no regrets I can enjoy life here.

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Nats
    Poor you, can a women have such a dreadful thinking about her own husband...hahaha
    Fantastic writing, Yamadoot, you are most welcome to my house too, might be you will bring good luck to me[​IMG]

7. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Yama Dharma Raja........enjoyed every bit of this article and was waiting to get into IL to read this and glad that I did !!

Now I have reasons too to give my dear DH "some title" sooner or later !!

Oh how I pity you husbands !!

8. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Thank you Prana.

My sufferings are hilarious to you....you toooooooo :rotfl

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Natpudan..ippo dhan unga innoru pakkaththai paarkkirom..:hide:
    If your other information is true..is your wife alright now?

You are free to come to my place..with or without invitation. I am from a 'yamanaiye etti udaikkum paramparai' ..haha..

sriniketan

10. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Thanks Viji Ma. We want you to live longer and stronger.