1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Dosa Journey

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by chitrajaraika, Jun 8, 2011.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

i planned to share my dosa experience.its not a recipe but my experience or a story of my dosa journey

i can proudly say i am dosa expert because i learned to prepare crispy dosa when i am doing 7th standard.hence everyone loves my dosa preparation.if guest arrived means my parents proudly say about my crispy dosa. so i will prepare for the guest and they said super crispy dosa.everyone are attracted by my dosa.so if anyone asked me to prepare more dosa when i was very very hungry.i really became sad because they eat more and more dosa but didnt allowed me to eat because i eat lastly.As i was a school going girl how i can control my hunger;-).so sometimes i prepare fat crispy dosas to make them stop to eat by my big dosas.then after i finish my eating i again prepare crispy dosas.As i am dosa lover i got many fans so first i finish eating dosa and prepare dosa because this dosa makes me more hunger and secretes more salaiva .without oil also we can prepare crispy tasty dosas which i learnt from my parents.i have to thank my parents.this dosa only makes me to love and concentrate on cooking side.so my main interest became cooking.sometimes i will try some innovative dishes due to that.so i have to thank my parents and dosa
    for making me to cook well and making me dosa expert still

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Hi Soni,

That was great post. .had a good laugh too :rotfl.Am feeling hungry after reading abt yur crispy dosa. :bowdown thanks for sharing.

Shanti

3. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

Have a nice dosa journey.

For those who eat, Have a safe dosa journey :biglaugh:biglaugh

(just for fun, I know about my soni's cooking talent dear)

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Soniya, with your dosa episode you made me gastronomic. My mouth is watering. Hope you will serve me some crispy dosas of yours when i visit you.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Our Dosa expert Sonia when I come to Bangalore will definitely visit you and have the crispy dosas. But dont make fat dosa, I like the thin crispy dosa only . So I will first make for you, you eat then you can make dosa for me. OK va. I always see the child in you in all your posts. Hope your dosa journey continues till the end and you get many dosa lovers. Your post brought a smile on my face.

6. laavie

laavie Gold IL'ite

Hi soni,

Guess i need to plan for a dosa trip after reading this, journey to Madurai to taste your crispy & variety of dosa's. Thick dosa mattum vendam he he.:crazy

7. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Chithra,
    Give me a call after you have eaten......I will come for super crispy yummy dosa:thumbsup

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hi dosa expert...cripsy dosas truel attract many people...

how a dosa has brought out the innovative chef in you...good one..
    likeed your post

9. kspanjali1

kspanjali1 Senior IL'ite

ha ha Chitra, reading ur dosa story Saliva got secreted in my mouth :thumbsup... Now feeling like eating the crispy Dosa... So will be coming to ur home to eat the crispy dosa's made by u :) :cheers

10. faith11

faith11 New IL'ite

OMG...I seriously need crispy dosa NOW :)
    Nice write up.