1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Letter to my baby

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by dipshikha, May 15, 2011.

1. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Dear Baby, :kiss

[JUSTIFY]
    Yesterday I was looking at the pictures and videos of yours in which you were too young and tender , cute and chubby and it reminded me of those wonderful days as well as the tiresome phase where i was managing everything singlehandedly .you made me proud by coming in my life and choosing me as your mother . yes baby! i can say i am so proud to have you because when god framed you into my womb you gave me an identity and that is mother . i have never thought that i will be able to experience pregnancy and one day i will be a mother and now that you are next to me i learned motherhood and i am experiencing and enjoying it day by day and sometimes i get irritated at your naggings that i have thrown tantrums on you which was not feasible from my part. i do agree and accept my mistakes . the reason i yelled at you was i was all alone managing the home and you and there was no one besides me to help out with the chores , because your dad needs to be taken care of as he is managing with his heart and with his all effort to make our ends meet. life is lonely for us with no one nearby us and that is why we are just alone , just the three of us but nevertheless , it was never hard to manage .

As days passed by you grewed up to 1 year old and now that you are 1 year 4 months old i can see dramatic changes in you like the way you communicate with your great dad . you yearn for your dad so much to come home from office and when he comes home and knocks the door you react enthusiastically moving your both hands and showing the exicitement in your face and when i open the door you rush to him immediately so that you can catch hold of him. This is a very nice welcome that you do to your dad and i believe that no one can welcome him like the way you do, because you miss him for the entire day so when he comes home at that point of time you wear on your face a beautiful smile which glows so much as your heart is filled with immense love for him and i know the reason why you are very much fond of your dad . he gives you plenty of time and play with you and speaks to you in a baby tone to which you reciprocate to him. you give a very nice gesture and these makes me feel happy when i see both of you are having a wonderful time . you also have started pampering me and your dad by knowing how to kiss us and learning words from us . i can also see you are quite obedient as well inspite of being naughty and to some extent you are stubborn by throwing things and scream on top of your voice when we disobey you. but above all you are just awesome . you are the wonderful thing that has happened in our life , when you were not there we were like green plants whith just one colour in it , the moment you entered into our world we became coloured . you are like the rose flower growing on its parent plant in the exotic garden who is so tender and soft and yet beautiful . people first give importance to you and then they notice us. you have added colours to us and because of you we both look beautiful and sensible. your presence have filled our house with all love and warmth and we can hear your squeals from any corners of the room when you want to grab attention . you rule in our heart and in our mind and we would like to see you growing up each day and transform yourself sensible and a better human being . Every parent who has child are very proud of of thieir child and i am one of them because we parents are blessed with liliputs like you who has changed our lives tremendously and because of you we parents have learned how to compromise and adjust the tensions and tough situations that sometimes mounts in us. We also have become sensible in our thoughts and responsible in our duties because we have decided to set a good example as parents to you so that when you grow up you will have all appreciation for your mom and dad and continue having respect , love and care for us even if you do not stay with us because we very well know when you grow up you will be exposed to the ways of the world ready to plunge in to pursue your dreams and lead your life with your choice but with dignity. It is my humble prayer to god to keep you and all the children in the world of your age to be healthy, happy, safe, intelligent and brave and that god should protect you from all harm and dangers and that you liliputs should be surrounded by people who showers all love ,care and protection ...

"God bless you and keep you always happy".
    [/JUSTIFY]

Your's Loving Mom :)

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dipshika

Lovely letter to your baby. Treasure this letter so that when your baby grows up you can show it to her. Your letter brought me memories of my daughter and granddaughter who is two years , three months now. Whatever you have written applies to her also. She is naughty at the same time very loving , talented and caring. She is also very fond of her father and when he comes welcomes him. She is very possessive of her parents. Her father never shouts at her but in case any time he shouts she cant bear it and feels very depressed.

May God bless your baby with good health and all the best to your cute baby. By the way what is her name

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Deepshika,

As Vijima says this is a letter to be treasured and preserved. It is so touching and I am sure when your child starts understanding, s/he will really treasure every word you have written.

That was the best part of your letter. I just loved the comparison. Lots of love to you and your baby. BTW, is it a boy or a girl? Wish your family all happiness in the years to come.

4. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Dear Viji mam,

Thankyou so much for the wonderful prayer for me and my baby. Thanks for the advice . God bless you too mam and your happy family . I am happy you read my letter and liked it. ... I surely will treasure this letter so that when my baby grows up i will show it to her.

... She is 1 year 4 months old and her name is Natasha .

warm regards

5. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Dear satchitananda,

thankyou so much for dropping in and thankyou for the lovely wish. Wishing you too the same .. I am happy you loved the comparison in the letter ..It just came to my mind when one day i saw my plants in their pots growing flower on it and the usual plants with just one color appeared beautiful with the other color on it...

... It is a girl baby and she is 1 year 4 months old.

Warm regards

6. SRK123

SRK123 Silver IL'ite

Beautiful letter :) Natasha's mom!

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dipshika....wonderful letter....i loved reading it....god bless your family

hugs to you and your LO....

8. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Dipshika,

What a wonderful letter, yes please preserve this to show it to her when she grows up.

Lots of hugs to your LO

9. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

HI Dipshika.. wonderfully expressed feelings.. i feel this should have a place in
    the Mother's day contest..

10. sandy_j23

sandy_j23 Senior IL'ite

Awesome!!!thouroughly enjoyed reading every word and relate to most of it..esp welcoming daddy when he's back from work...terrific..you have just brought those scenes in front of our eyes!!Lovely piece of writing