1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The IL Galaxy

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iswaryadevi, Jan 5, 2011.

1. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

I was sitting in my room, my mind deep in thoughts. I was thinking of all that happened which I had no control of. I was travelling in time - past, present and future. I knew what I was doing was of no use, but I just could'nt help it. And then I decided to give me a break. The very next second I saw something land in front of my house. It was a spaceship. There was an angel sitting inside. She smiles at me and asks what I need. I ask her who she was. She introduces herself as Google. She says she will take me wherever I want to. I say I was thinking about a new hair style, just for a change. She asks me to get in. She shuts the door and takes me far away from my real world. We land in some unknown location. She says this is a new Galaxy founded just for women like me and that I can find whatever I want to. I ask her what is this place called. She says this is the Indusladies Galaxy. There are many planets, each run by Queens excelling in their respective domains. She says she has to leave to bring more people here. But what if I want to go back to my real World, I ask her. She says I just need to close my eyes, and I will be back. I start to walk around the new Galaxy reluctantly.

At first I find a welcome note. It says this galaxy was founded by Malathy and Jey. I just look around to find anyone I know. But all I see are faceless women, rocking in each of their own planets. I get skeptical if this was the right thing to do. I think for a while if I should go back. But then I decide to go ahead. The first planet I see is 'Indian Beaty Tips'. I see so many people giving and receiving advices on various beauty tips. May be some other time, I say to myself. The next planet I visit is the 'Entertainment, Hobbies & Interests'. I interact with a few people there. I realized that my fear started to wear of. The next planet I visit is the 'Family and Relationship'. I see so many people who suffer and I think 'No, I am not alone'. I feel so glad seeing many people who shower their love and prayer and most importantly their valuable advices. I feel happy. If I come across any problem, here is someone who would come to my help. I see bright stars like asuitablegirl, SriVidya, DrPreethis and many more who are always ready to help. I feel much better and I go to the next planet.

It is the 'Snippets'. I see Kamalji, Mithila Kannan, Aruna, ojaantrik, meenasaknaran, vijima, Mindian, ambika, meenasankaran, nityakalyani, Balajee, kkrish, Sabitha, ILoveTulips, Raba, Sriniketan, K2S and many more. I see their beautiful creations that make me most of the times laugh and sometimes cry. I go to the next planet 'Stories'. I see devapriya, yams and prana. They rock with their beautiful stories. I then visit the 'Tamil poems' planet. I see so many wonderful poets like singapalsmile, natpudan, rgsrinivasan, Ramavyasarajan, Yashikushi, periamma, laddubala, chitrajaraika, veni_mohan, Vaishnavie and many more . Every now and then I see new stars like iniyamalar, suganya, Tamil, poornima. May be I can try something, I think. I write my first story. All give me a warm wlecome with their fbs, it acts as a boost for my energy.People like vjbunny, monsi, raji, swaran, orion, mithy232, ramyaraja, videsha, tuffyShri, swathi14, cindrella, nimmi and many more, are always there for me to encourage to write more. I go to the next planet 'Blogs'. There I see Sridharji, enthralling us with beautiful stories. I see some other bright stars too like shivachoubey, freethoughts, sureshmiyer, Shanvy, amihere, and many more.

All make me feel the real me. If not for IL, would have that been possible? A definite NO. Can I just end it by saying a simple 'Thank You'? But I think and think, I do not find a better word. So yes, 'THANK YOU ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS' for being with me, for getting me back to myself. How I wish I could stay here forever. But wait...

My mobile goes off. I realize my real World is calling me. But hey, I can come here whenever I wish to. I will keep coming, keep reading and keep writing.

PS:

I wished to post this on Jan 1st, but did not find time. I just wanted to thank all in IL. I am sure I would have missed many here. Please forgive me. But remember, you all are always there in my heart. Love you all.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ice

What a wonderful way of writing about IL Galaxy. You have inlcuded each and everyone in the respective forums.

I also join you in thanking Jey and Malathy for this wonderful site. Thanks for mentioning my name too. You have a different style of writing and win everyone's heart.

3. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

That was a (n)ice one to start the year with. Thanks Ice and all of you, friends for your encouragement. -rgs

4. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Hey Ice,

Cool post dear. :thumbsupWritten so well.

IL galaxy seems to attract you more than Milkyway:)

Thank you Ice:cheers

5. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

You can safely include your name in the list of stars. Thanks for putting my name.

6. iswaryadevi

Thanks a lot for the first fb aunty :)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  7. iswaryadevi

Thanks a lot for dropping in :)

8. iswaryadevi

:exactly:Thanks a lot for dropping in :)

9. iswaryadevi

Thank you very much for your kind words raji :)

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ice,

A very lovely warmiong post.thanks for my mention.

You have had the full darshan of IL, i just visit Snippets, so i dont know much.And since there are so many ladies around, i am too shy to visit the other parts of IL.HAHA

See i have no MIL problems, as ladies have, so Relationships part i cannot go, :rotfl, otehrwise ladies will say what is a male kanhaiya doing among us.HAHA

Good one.Keep circulating and keep blogging.

Regards

kamal