How do I cancel my membership / subscription?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by IL_Admin, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Member,

We are sad to know that you decided about cancelling your membership / subscription from IndusLadies. If you tell us, what we could do to make your stay here comfortable, we will look into it. We will be happy if you re-think and continue to stay here :)

However, here are the steps to cancel your membership subscriptions:

1. Go to UserCP menu (First one in the Purple bar)

2. Click on "Edit Options" in the left menu and scroll down to "Messaging & Notification" section in the right side of the page.

3. Untick the following options:

• Receive Email from Administrators
    • Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages ((if this is ticked)
    • Receive Community Bulletin Newsletters (Untick the 'Yes' option only)

4. Change Default Thread Subscription Mode to "Do Not Subscribe" choosing from the drop down box, if you see any other notification type listed there already.

The above steps will take care of not receiving any future communications from IL.

5. Click on "List Subscriptions" in the left menu. This will show all the threads you are subscribed to already, if you had opted to subscribe.

• Click on 'View all subscribed threads' link.
    • Untick the box on the right-most corner of each thread.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and choose 'Delete Subscription' in the box next to 'Selected Threads' and hit 'Go'.

The above steps stop sending any future email updates for the threads you had subscribed earlier.

Note: The above steps cancels only the email related subscriptions from the site. Your username and your posts will still remain in the site. You may choose to login after a gap or not login to the site based on your convenience.

2. sumasumana

sumasumana New IL'ite

Hi,

could you please delete phone number and name of my husband I mentioned in the thread.

1 person likes this.
  3. mitrudu2012

mitrudu2012 Platinum IL'ite

హాయ్ ...
    సుమన గారు....
    ఇక్కడ (IL ) మీకు ఏదైనా ప్రాబ్లం ఉంటే admin కి రిక్వెస్ట్ పెట్టండి . మి పోస్ట్ కి ఎడమవైపున క్రింద ఉన్న triangle ని క్లిక్ చేసి రిపోర్ట్ చెయ్యండి .
    వారు తొలగిస్తారు , ఓకే నా ......
    కృతఙ్ఞతలు .......

4. sumasumana

sumasumana New IL'ite

Hi
    Thanks for ur advice. I guess they have deleted. Tc

5. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Dear IL'ites,

Please see our help section on how to deactivate your Indus ladies Account. How to deactivate your Indusladies account?

I am closing this thread as all our help section is moved to the new location here - Knowledge Base. If you didn't find answers to what you were looking for there, please click "contact support" link on the right of the page and we will respond promptly.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.