pls help for info regarding painthani sarees

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by mybaby1, Jan 25, 2014.

1. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am a north indian so have as such no knowledge regarding paithani but l like them so very much so want to possess one. I have seen some online and they are priced around 9000-30000. can any one tell me what is the real price in the open market as I have seen that online shopping in india is quite costly as compared to other countries n in comparision to open market in india also.

Pls ladies who have an idea pls pls share and if any particular place where I can get these in reasonable price n worth..

Thanks a lot ils in advance..

2. stilldeshi

stilldeshi Senior IL'ite

Best place to buy paithani saree is from Poona. They are pricey but worth every penny of it.

3. mayuras

mayuras Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I am a resident of poona. You get a wide variety here. The prices ranging from 6000 to 30000/-. The price depends upon the quality of silk, Jari, work, design, single pallu or double pallu etc etc. You get cheated very easily. It is advisable to get from authentic and reputed shops like Kasat or Tathastu etc.

4. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot mayuras n stilldeshi. if I visit poona will definitely go to the shop mentioned.. I have seen a fb pg onlypainthanis.. has anyone bought from them?

5. srijaya764

srijaya764 New IL'ite

Style zone in pune have some good collection