Shopping in Hyderabad..

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by Kupadhyay, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Kupadhyay

Kupadhyay New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I am planning to visit Hyd for a week by this month end. Though I am basically from Hyd but it has changed a lot in last couple of years for good.
    I am planning to buy clothes. Can someone tell me where to buy casual wear clothes like leggings, tracks, lagoons, kurtis and t-shirts.
    And also let me know what is the latest fashion trend going on these days.

Thanks,
    Bye..

2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

You can check out 'Pantaloons or reliance trends or life style or shoppers stop'. Though the price on these shops is slightly on the higher sides you can find lot of varieties and trendy stuff. You can also pick up trendy one's in factory outlets in Thirumulgerry and 'Coupon' in secundrabad also has a wide range of collection.

3. Kupadhyay

Kupadhyay New IL'ite

Thanks Radhaparth,

Will surely checkout the outlets mentioned by you..Can you tell me where is Reliance trend..

Bye.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

dunno why everyone always mentions LifeStyle and Shoppers Stop.... Personally am not satisfied with their stock much these days.......also they are extremely expensive......:drowning

in fact these stores have lost their customers...i agree once upon a time these were the only trend settings stores....:bonk
    now there are other stores at every alternate gulli.......visit City Center mall at Banjara Hills that is one place where you can find latest trends under one roof........:thumbsup

for kurtis visit Koolclub near lifestyle...awesome stuff @reasonable rates

Try even OneStore in Airtel bldg gulli in begumpet....good collections

5. Kupadhyay

Kupadhyay New IL'ite

Thanks Sweety

Will surely try City Centre Mall and other stores mentioned by you..As I will stay at Begumpet I think Kool club and store near Airtel will be quite near to me as well..

Do let me know if you are aware of any more stores.

Regards,

6. vayusri

vayusri Senior IL'ite

You can try “Go Bananas” at Thirumulgerry, :thumbsup almost all shops are too good for shopping at Thirumulgerry.
    Recently at Kharkana, new shop got opened for handbags “Tuffage”, they have got excellent collections of hand bags.

General bazaar and koti are also good places to shop for kurtis and dress materials.:cool2:

You can even try for “chermas” at secunderabad & abids for casual and kids wear, even "Bonnies" near paradise is good for kids wear.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  7. Kupadhyay

Kupadhyay New IL'ite