Bridal jewellary on rent

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by sruthi84, Feb 18, 2009.

1. sruthi84

sruthi84 New IL'ite

hi guys ..my name is sruthi and i live in hyd....this is my first post in this forum...guys the issue is i am getting married in the next month and i need some bridal jewellary on rent coz i think itz not wise to buy the jewellary like vanki and vaddanam which we may not wear often...guys so if some one know any good place where they give good bridal jewellary on rent...kindly inform me.....thanks in advance.

2. Nithya Prabakar

Nithya Prabakar New IL'ite

This there anything like that in Chennai??If you know of any place please do let me know...

3. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

You get lot of imitation stuff these days..Probably you can buy those one gram jewellery for Vanki and vaddanam..I don't think they cost more..I know a store in secunderabad..It's name is "Golden Bangle Stores" and it's opposite Sharda stores and beside Bata footwear store on R.P. Road...That store has good imitation stuff and you can bargain too :)

4. niruvasu

niruvasu New IL'ite

Can we hire vadanam and vanki?

Hi All,

I was just wondering if there are any places near sec or hyd where we can hire the vadanam and vanki for wedding ?If any one knows about it can you please give me the address or phone number.

Thnak you for all your help.

5. VRajesh

VRajesh Bronze IL'ite

Re: Can we hire vadanam and vanki?

Hi Niru

I am not sure you mean original gold jewelery hire or talking about artificial Hire.

If its artificial Hire then there are many places from where you can hire them.

I suppose you staying near secunderabad, so here are few shops list :

Joy Alukkas

Location - Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082

Sri Ram Jewellers

Location - M G Road, Hyderabad-500003

M Yadagiri Chary Gems & Jewellery Mart

Regards
    Raj

6. niruvasu

niruvasu New IL'ite

Thank you very much Raj for your reply.It helps me a lot.

7. poone

poone Bronze IL'ite

Hi Niru,

I know of shops in koti , Abids nunchi Badi Chowdi ki vache lane lo there are lots of jwellery shops , in one you can buy in silver and get the gold polish done , in the shop opposite to it , you can rent jwellery for marraiges also for bharatnatyam dancers.

Hope this is useful info

8. vijikrishna

vijikrishna New IL'ite

Hi All ! My daughter getting married at chennai I would like to know the places where you get Nethi chutti surya chandra . etc in kundan redstones ( traditional) . can any one help me .

9. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Vijikrishna,

You can get these in Tnagar. There is a shop called 'Sreedevi gold covering'. You can take it for rent/buy from there. Its worth if you can visit them atleast a day in advance and book it. Mine is a traditional iyengar wedding and I got everything perfect match for the kuraipudavai.
    All the best and hearty congratulations to your daughter.

10. kavithakc

kavithakc New IL'ite

Hi,

Try "Swarnam Bridal Collections" at mylapore ( www.swarnamforhire.com). They have very good collection and rent at nominal cost. I have booked an AD set for my reception.

I know that this post is little old but just wanted to give this information to other visitors

Regards,
    Kavi