1 gram gold jewellery

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by visala, Dec 2, 2008.

1. visala

visala Senior IL'ite

hello friends,
    i would like to know where can i find 1 gram gold jewellery in hyd.i am from kukatpally area(kphb),can any one say me the shop which is near by to my area and please tell me how much it costs are there different varieties in it.
    bye.
    have a good day:thumbsup

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

HI visala
    1 gm gold jewellery, you can find much in hyd infact almost every fancy shop or ladies shop.
    They are also available on jewlleryshops aswell. You can checkout them in RS bros,JC bros where he has good number of sets, Kalanikethan and kalamandir aswell.
    Everybody is nowa days verymuch interested in 1gm jewellery.
    catchup any shop and buy whatever you want.

3. visala

visala Senior IL'ite

hi priya,
    thanks for the reply.i will shop today.
    bye

4. paru2008

paru2008 New IL'ite

can you tell me where we can get 1gm gold at chennai?:bowdown

5. Prama

Prama New IL'ite

Hi,
    You can get one gram gold jewellery from the "kalyani coverings" . they have branches at T. nagar, parrys. etc.
    other artificial jewellery can be obtained from shops in sowcarpet, which are affordable and "really" long lasting with sufficient care.

6. arpingajjar

arpingajjar New IL'ite

Yes, There are many shop near there if you find. Or ask someone for that it is easy way.

If you want to buy jewellery online from online jewellery store infibeam jewellery store is best to buy diamond, gold and silver jewellery at affordable and free shipping anywhere in india.

7. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

just a word abt it-my mom bought a few and her skin does not suit this 1 gm, some blackish ring around her wrist, later had disappeared. so try some samples and go for bulk in qts..

8. bhanuvkk

bhanuvkk New IL'ite

Its true that 1 grm gold plated jewellery is used quite often.. however if the metal (base) quality is not good then your will have allergies and itching on your skin. i hv few sets... dont hv any issue with them except 1 set... and its a lovely set :(

9. padmaMukku

padmaMukku New IL'ite

Hey you can find good one gram jewellery collection a my neighbors house. She actually started business recently with good qualitative products with lowest prices in kphb. Any one interested can contact me for information.

10. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

1gram gold u can buy bear Sindhi jewellers. R near machina circle that is near charminar.