need some help regarding craft materials in hyderabad

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by Saideeps, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Saideeps

Saideeps Bronze IL'ite

hello frenz,

can anybody help out in finding where craft materials will be sold in n around koti area....

thanx in advance..

cheerio,

deepti.

2. Sailaja.hyd

Sailaja.hyd Senior IL'ite

Hi Saideep!
    >How come no one has answered your query? I don't know whether you have got the address by now. But still I will give you. In Koti-near to (opposite) Royal Plaza(previously one old theatre Royal theatre used to be there) there are some seven to eight shops which sell all the embroidery materials, like threads, sequins, kundans, beads, design books, tracing powder, fabric paints, various craft kits etc.
    >One of the shops is called Mahila Art Centre. Address is:

Mahila Art Centre,
    4-2-437/1,
    Near Royal Plaza,
    Ramkote,
    Hyderabad-95

Phone--24760573
    >it is very easy to find.You can call them on the phone for directions to the shop if you cannot find them. They have got the biggest collection of books, beads and knundans etc.
    >There is also a shop selling wool opposite to these shops. Some of these shops also trace the design for you on the fabric. You can ask any shop owners in koti area.They will tell you.There are other shops just adjucent to it.

>Sailaja.hyd[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Saideeps

Saideeps Bronze IL'ite

hi sailaja:):hiya

thanks so much for the reply.:)

no one answered this query i posted and even i forgot i posted this....:crazy

thanks so much again:cheers:cheers

i will surely visit and buy my craft items:):):)

4. Sailaja.hyd

Sailaja.hyd Senior IL'ite

Hi Deepti
    No problem at all. this is what we are all here for- sharing and enriching our knowledge. Happy crafting.

Sailaja.hyd[​IMG]

5. chapsailu102

chapsailu102 New IL'ite

Hai Sailaja,
    Thanks for the information.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
  6. rajni2422

rajni2422 New IL'ite

Hi
    I came across your post.I know one shop in Badi chodi near sultan bazaar,koti.Name of the shop is JAGADAMBA FANCY STORES AND NEXT TO IT IS SWATHI STORES which sell all kinds of art and craft material.I purchased wax and ceramic powder for candle and pot making from here.
    You can also find shop in begum bazaar near machi madi. :cheers
    :thumbsupkeep smiling
    rajni

7. roopachada

roopachada New IL'ite

thanq all.............will i get all craft material there...........like flower making,painting,etc........

8. pranks23

pranks23 New IL'ite

Hi,

I stay in Kukatpally and Koti is very far for me. Pls let me know of any shops that provide materials for candle making, clay painting, ceramic painting and concrete painting.

9. narmadaysr

narmadaysr Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    You might got the information by now if not I know Y2K book shop near vivekananda colony where you get all the craft materials. You can also try at Bhagyalakshmi near Ameerpet cross roads. From Ameerpet cross roads take left towards begumpet on your let you can find a Titan watch shop and a small lane beside it. 3rd or 4th shop in the lane is Bhagya Lakshmi. you can find almost every thing there.

Regards
    Narmada

10. lavaanya

lavaanya New IL'ite

will i get all the stuff for flower making in bhagya lakshmi in ameerpet? i visited today but it was closed :(... im looking for organdy cloth, stamens, binding wire, leavees etc..