Where have you been Today ? - Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by mrunalini01, Apr 23, 2013.

1. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello friends !

We all know how much we love shopping. This is the one to share your experiences with shopping in Hyderabad. From gallis (streets) to Malls tell us how you feel, bargains for sure, discounts if any you got.
    And yes, you can share your dining experience too here.

Let me start with,
    I have been to Abids to get some sunscreens from cosmetic shop. I've got 10% discount on MRP:thumbsup
    On the way, I happen to see some jumpsuit style pants and Tees on street side. Got pair of cotton paints 100 each and tees pair 100 each, though the seller says some 400 pair
    On my walk from bank street to nearby bus stop, found a pair of funky earrings set which costs 25 Rs, grabbed another fashionable one for SIL too
    I was loaded with lots of fruits which i found fresh and cheap

Awesome experience there and whats yours?

2. internet

internet Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I was in hyderabad in the month of Jan and Feb..All the malls and footwear stores were offering about 50 to 60% discount..I bought a pair of Inc flats for 800 INR..I am sure that Inc footwear was around 1300 to 1500 INR before discount..I purchased some tops, a jean pant and cotton paint in lifestyle and shopperstop for a 50% discount..

Inc in BHills was offering 70 % discount on footwear..by the time I went to the place..the whole store was almost emptied..they could dispose all their old stock Iincluding the really good ones)..

1 person likes this.
  3. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Internet !

50-60 % DISCOUNT ,:cheers

I have been to Tankbund, Yesterday evening to catch some rainy feeling in this summer.
    On my way, I found Hand loom exhibition at People's Plaza, Necklace Road. Every year they will conduct this exhibition and we will get great discounts too.Because these are summer holidays, it was crowded fully:spin So unable to visit each and every stall peacefully. I bought two pairs of four bangles for Rs 100.Those are really nice red colored, gold coated traditional ones. And also bought four cotton nighties for Rs 150 each, and some kitchen stuff.
    Am planning to visit once again at afternoon, when people are few.
    This exhibition will be open from 2 PM to 10 PM till May 20th, entry fee 20/- per head.