which work on pattu sari

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by madhusrija, May 18, 2011.

1. madhusrija

madhusrija New IL'ite

hello friends which work will be good on kanchipattu sari for a grand wedding party. is work on saris is latest fashion now or its out dated .can any one of u suggest me pls.
    madhu

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Madhu, is it a one with heavy zari? then it would be good to ahve some kundan work around puttas if any. Posting the pics of the saree would help in getting better ideas.

3. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Hi,

My MIL gifted me a green pattu saree for my wedding anniversary this year :bowdown. I have one more saree in the same colour. So I want to make some good work on the saree given by my MIL to retain it for long time. The saree is dark green with golden border. Could anyone help me in some ideas to make the saree brighter ? I dont have a camera to post the pics :bonk

4. madhusrija

madhusrija New IL'ite

thank u savietha .thanks alot for ur reply my saree is maroon color its a heavy saree too .actually its my marriage saree .i want to wear that for my bro marriage too so i want to make some changes for that with work so i need help.kanchi pattu saree maroon and gold combination.

madhu