Designer Saree shopping in Charminar

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by pinkypinky, Oct 5, 2010.

1. pinkypinky

pinkypinky New IL'ite

Hello Beautiful Ladies,

I have shifted to Hyderabad, few months back and my wedding is just few months away.. So shopping of beautiful sarees is mu current and only interest. I heared Charminar is good for Designer sarees.. But charminar is such a big place to be lost!!! Please help me with the shop names in charminar where I can get beautiful designer sarees.....

Thanks,
    :coffee

2. pinkypinky

pinkypinky New IL'ite

i was expecting some replies..
    Please help

3. Jaishree123

Jaishree123 Senior IL'ite

hi Pinky

I m also from hyderabad and our house is near charminar.
    during my india trip this year in may I went to a place inside some lanes of lad bazar..my elder sister took me..there was a big shop of wholesale sarees but they sell in retail also..and there also some saree work shops..you can buy saree cloth in the shop and give orders for work in the work shop. the name of the saree shop is Khaleel sarees and the zari work shop name is Fancy zari works..they do all kinds of work..including kalamkari works.

we went there from gulzar house..you have to walk inside..even autos cannot enter the small lanes..I cant tell u exactly the directions bcos myself not so sure..as I was walking with my sister and following her..on the way you will find fancy bangles stores also..i have never seen such variety bangles anywhere else..but they are all small by-lanes of charminar

Explore!

Thanks & Regards
    Jaishree

1 person likes this.
  4. surekham81

surekham81 New IL'ite

hai
    nenu shopping charminar lo jazz shop vuntadi.akkada designer wear sarees excellent collections vunatai.
    akkada land mard hanuman temple

1 person likes this.
  5. ayeshakhaleel

ayeshakhaleel New IL'ite

right from madina building X road to charminar you have got some hundreds of shops for designer bridal wear . Kashish, gehna, dfr, daulat etc .
    If you get down near madina building you can simply walk and do shopping .for pearls and airtificial jewelery you can go to lad bazaar
    there also you can find some nice sarees

1 person likes this.
  6. rajapadalas

rajapadalas New IL'ite

Pl suggest some good maggam works shops which are affordable In charminar

7. rajapadalas

rajapadalas New IL'ite

Pl give address or ph no of fancy zari works