My Hobby help....Need Anchor Cross stitch kit by Madura Coats

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by smitha_mur, Aug 1, 2008.

1. smitha_mur

smitha_mur New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am looking to buy Anchor Super Classic range cross stitch. I had bought some 2 years back and now am not able to find it anymore. Pls, could someone tell me if they have come across these cross stitch kits anywhere. Its the Anchor from Madura Coats Super Classic range cross stitch kits (Big in size around 60cms to 80cms). It will be great if someone can help me out in finding stores which have these in Bangalore.

Thank You Very much. [​IMG]

Smitha

Note:Smitha, we moved this message from Karnataka forum to the Bangalore sub-forum, since it is specific to finding something in Bangalore. You might get better responses by posting it in the more appropriate forums. We also changed your thread title to be more topical.

2. KrutikaRao

KrutikaRao Senior IL'ite

There is a store in Jayanagar 4th block called Vinaya stores near NIIT Jayanagar center on the same street. They usually carry them and they deal a lot with Madura coats.
    If you are walking on the NIIT branch street towards the Jain temple, you will pass by a small lane, walk further and the store will be on your left. Next to them is a clothing store by the same owner.
    Hope this helps. I brought 2 kits from them last time I was in Bangalore.

3. chapsailu102

chapsailu102 New IL'ite

Hai Smitha,

Can u post few pictures of Super Classic range cross stitch kits.

Thanks in advance
    Sailaja

4. SLV

SLV Gold IL'ite

Am not sure, but just suggesting.

Staples has a lot of such kits (not sure if exactly same), Itsy Bitsy in Jayanagar (they have a website, you can get details, may be call them and check too) is a shop dedicated to hobby crafts, you can may be place an order and they may get it for you.

Of course our evergreen Chikkapete may have something to offer too.

Good Luck!

5. essenns

essenns New IL'ite

I recently bought a few from Sapna Bookstore in Jayanagar on my trip to India two weeks ago