School uniform shops around Indiranagar

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by orion80, Aug 5, 2012.

1. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for school uniform shops around Indiranagar. If you are aware of shops selling good quality uniforms, please share the details.

2. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

hi,
    there is a uniform shop in ulsoor market. They stock most of the schools uniform. It is a double story shop. it is on the main road near shingar costumes. you can check out in the area..it is a famous shop

3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Prabha,

Thanks for the info. I went to that shop this week and they didnt have the uniform in required size. SO placed an order to get them stitched.

4. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

not sure..now adays most of the school insist on buying it from their authorized shops /tailors only ..infact i heard some schools insists on the shoe brands also..

5. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

The uniforms purchased from the school are very bad quality and rough material.

I found a tailor near Ulsoor police station, Babuji tailors. His stitching and the material used is very nice. He uses Binny or S Kumar's for the skirts and pinafores and the uniforms last well for 2 years.

6. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

I checked and couldn't find an online store for uniforms. If you found any, please share the links.