Where to buy Fancy Items in Bangalore at wholesale rate

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by bkarthika, May 7, 2012.

1. bkarthika

bkarthika Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I am staying in Coimbatore. We have opened a new Fancy store. We heard that in Bangalore we get Fancy items in cheap rate. So pls suggest me where we can get all Fancy items in wholesale rate. Pls tell the shop name with address as i am new to Bangalore.

Thanks!!!!

With Regards,
    bkarthika

2. Viks

Viks Silver IL'ite

Hi,

May be you can try in Chikpet ... which is near majestic

3. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Hi Karthika,

First of all, Welcome to Bangalore. What type of items you are looking at exactly? This will help to provide you valuable information. We are dealers of dress materials, designer wear salwars, sarees, fashion jewellery etc. Is this what you are looking for? If yes, you can PM me.

Where do you stay in Bangalore?

Banu

NIVESRI likes this.
  4. nithyarn

nithyarn New IL'ite

Hi Banu,

We are actually a start up jewellary firm outside india.We are looking for exquisite fancy jewellaries like earrings,bracelets,necklaces et all made out of kundan, zirconia,pearls,beads etc... it would be highly appreciated if you could give me your website and facebook id so that we can join hands for our retail business.

Also lemme know eher you are since my partner will be visiting Bangalore after Diwali. May be we can meet directly to see your samples.

Pls send me private message.

Thanks,
    Nithya

5. loginnet87

loginnet87 New IL'ite

Dear Banu,

I am Arun from Coimbatore we would like to start a new stores, that sells dress materials, designer wear salwars, sarees, fashion jewellery, ladies watches ect.. could you plz give me a contact number or plz send some price list

Please contact me through private messages. You can sign up for
    private messages here - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/payments.php

i would like to do business with you. kindly plz do the needful

Thanks in advance,
    With Regards,
    G.Arun

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
  6. madhuripotru

madhuripotru New IL'ite

hi mam
    i want to open fancy store in electronic city actually i am new to this business,where can i get wholesale fancy items and howmuch margin profit i can get? can u help me as guide

7. deemal2002

deemal2002 New IL'ite

Hi Banu,

I would like to get the contact details of you. I would like to buy items, fashion jewelries and dresses on a wholesale. Please share your contact details or you can email me at deemal2002@yahoo.com.

thank you
    Malini.

8. midhunlalmithra

midhunlalmithra New IL'ite

Please give me the location of your shop..i am from kerala..running fancy shop in kerala...my last purchase was from bglr chikpet ...please gimme details...if i get some pictures of the stuffs you have in your shop ..it will be more helpful..

shyne likes this.
  9. srsari

srsari New IL'ite

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi,[/FONT]

I am staying in Kerala. We would like to open a new Fancy store. We heard that in Bangalore we get Fancy items in cheap rate. So please suggest me where we can get all Fancy items in wholesale rate..

10. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Chikpet is the best option for whole sale prices. Their are many shops over their with wide varieties..............!