Foodie ............... Rajdhani Bangalore central

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by mathangikkumar, Jan 25, 2012.

1. mathangikkumar

mathangikkumar Platinum IL'ite

Every New Year we have lunch out in a good restaurant. We had already visited this on June 27 th on our wedding anniversary. I wanted to try Maiyaa in Jayanagar, since they have closed Gujarati food , Arjun suggested we go to the same Rajdhani. He has booked just in case they take advance booking, normally it's first come first served basis in Bangalore restaurants.

We set out at 12 and we were under the impression we would be on time but lo, a huge rush and people were waiting outside. Our problem was when Anoushka is free and had her breakfast we can move and she would go to sleep. So the time deadline was worrying us . Fortunately in 15 min time we could get a place suitable to keep her carrycot so that she dozes off comfortably.

There are no words to express the delicious food, and since we all liked and were familiar with gujju fod, and taste, we really relished it to the final lick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

When compared to the UB City Rajdhani, the price is half and tasty, the Mantri Square Rajdhani is rated third in taste and choice.

The items were typical only thing disappointing was the mutiya in Undhiyu was smaller and hardly one can see brinjals , more of papdi and thuver.

[​IMG]

The beeda was good to look at and it reminded me of a saying, " every house has many skeletons in the cupboard ,( like the inner varities of stuff in a beeda) but it all matters how it's presented and (like the clove / lavang which is pinned on the wrapping ) topped in appearance.

i.e in some families whatever boils within , it's never brought out or seen by others , overall presentations is important and essentials.

2. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

That really looks very appetizing and yummy, Matangi I too had lunch once at the Mantri Mall Rajadhani and also at Chennai ED. I too enjoy Rajasthani and Gujju food..........they are less spicy and very side dish has a little sweetish taste too.