where in bangalore can i buy trendy sarees and salwar materials in wholesale rates?

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by angie1, Apr 27, 2011.

1. angie1

angie1 New IL'ite

i am planning to open a boutique in kerala.so i want to buy some trendy salwar materials & sarees at wholesale rates frm blore.i am interested in all cotton variations like block prints,then supernets,kotas,silks etc can u help?

sowmyakiru likes this.

2. anuraghu28

anuraghu28 New IL'ite

Re: where in bangalore can i buy trendy sarees and salwar materials in wholesale rat

Hi ,

You can get whole sale materials from commercial street but though when you compare to wholesale materials in chennai its bit costlier.

I would suggest if you could dropi in to chennai if possible you can make a good money.

Anusha

3. angie1

angie1 New IL'ite

Re: where in bangalore can i buy trendy sarees and salwar materials in wholesale rat

hi anusha,
    really?thts news to me!i must consider chennai too then.can u suggest any markets or shops in chennai where i cud possibly go?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  4. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

You can also try Chickpet. They have lot of wholesale shops there. You can compare and make a purchase best suited for you

geethaattiguppe likes this.
  5. anuraghu28

anuraghu28 New IL'ite

Hi,

You can try in parrys godown street but the quality is not too good but in vannarpet veeras showroom have separate wholesale section.

Also if you are interested iam also dealing with wholesale kurtis, nighties, banaress and cotton sarees. I can supply in bulk with good quality as iam procuring from mumbai from aunties factory.Price i can give from loww to high depending on designs.

Anusha

1 person likes this.
  6. angie1

angie1 New IL'ite

Hi anusha,

would i be able to see some pics of kurtis and cotton sarees of a medium range.And,thanks i will keep the parry's godown street in mind.

angie

7. angie1

angie1 New IL'ite

Hi
    A friend of mine told chickpet too.but i understand its a vast market,do u know any specific shops for cotton salwar materials?

8. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry, I havent purchased in wholesale shops there.

You can start by enquiring for wholesale shops and doing a price comparision and also enquiring about the return policy of each shops.

9. angie1

angie1 New IL'ite

"return policy" thts something i had not thought about!thnks for the tip!

10. kdalal

kdalal New IL'ite

Chennai is a good place to get salwar and saree material. But it will increase the cost. I can provide cotton saree directly from West Bengal at best price. These sarees are directly from my own hand loom. I have recently started a business in bangalore and hence keeping the price at its lowest.