Any Dish TV users in Abu Dhabi?

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Abu Dhabi' started by baby1, Jun 11, 2010.

1. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

We are using Dish TV set of box of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>. But it is not providing clear picture and having many disturbances while watching, so I wanted to know if any of you users are also experiencing the same. And lastly, how do you recharge it for renewal of the dish tv service?

2. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Hi

I m using dish Tv since feb and since last month i m also getting lot of distribuance in all the channels esp during the evening time cant view ny channel .

For recharge just give the VC no to anyof ur friends or relatives back home they will recharge it , or if u have ICICI bank account then u can recharged it online also.

3. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

hello renji79, thanks for the reply.
    i want to know if we can communicate directly to the dish tv agents in India for recharge. online recharge will be better if there is any agent in India for providing service. we are searching for such agent of India who can provide online service to us. pls let us know if you know any.

4. bee2

bee2 New IL'ite

hi ,
    please can you give me the contact no of the person who can install the dishtv over here Abu Dhabi
    Thanks

5. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Hi
    using dishTv in middleeast is illegal ,so dont directly talk with any agents , its better u ask any of ur relatives back home ,they will talk with the agent and recharge it .u will find n no of agents in ur area only .

just u need to give them is ur VC no and the package u want to use , just log on the website and collect the infor about the packages available .

6. bee2

bee2 New IL'ite

hi renji79 ,
    please can you give me the contact no of the person who can install the dishtv over here Abu Dhabi
    Thanks

7. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Hi bee

We installed thr a person from shabiya , bt since last few week we are trying to contact him for the distribuance bt his no is not reachable , i have heard that in electra there are many small shops wo give the service .bt dont have much details

8. bee2

bee2 New IL'ite

9. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

hi renji, i know it is banned here to use dish tv.
    what i thought was to contact dish tv agents of India from here only to recharge it for us and we can pay them from here online. i mean i am looking out for online service of Indian dish tv agents.

telling relatives in India, we have tried earlier but not worked good for us. i mean they fail to tell agent correctly what exactly channels we need. so want to talk to those agents of India directly from here over net/phone.
    if u know any such agent who is living in India and who is providing online service for abroad people, pls inform me.
    i am from navi mumbai and i searched a lot for such agents while i was in in India but could not find any of them.

10. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Hi baby

sorry i dont know any such agent , if in future i came across anyone will def let u know .