Flat 50% discount on Diamond & Gold Jewellery

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sunita23, Jul 7, 2012.

1. sunita23

sunita23 Silver IL'ite

Dear IL Members,

Please Visit below link, to get Flat 50% off on diamond studded Gold & Platinum Jewellery, yo should email with subject "Need Mansoon Offer" to get the voucher code at "info@diamondrocks.in", then you can enter that code & get a flat 50% off on listed items in this section.

Monsoon Offer @ 50% - Diamond Jewellery, Diamond Rocks, Diamond Engagement Rings, Eternity rings

They provide IGI Certified Diamonds & BIS Hallmarked Gold, with free shipping all over India.

Its a great deal one should grab it.

2. neoarch

neoarch New IL'ite

thank you for the info

3. sankargeethu

sankargeethu New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Is it worth buying Diamond. I personally felt the rate is not common for same variety of diamond across jewellers. Exchanging diamond is not so easy and most of the shops don't buy other shops diamond. Also diamonds bought during promotions can't be exchanged later in the same shop. Pls share your opinions

4. sunita23

sunita23 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sankargeethu,

You are right this was happening few year ago, but these days almost all companies dealing in Diamonds or diamond jewellery are educating their customer about diamonds, for eg: 5 C's viz Cut, Color, Clarity, carat and Certificates. I must say that few years ago it was just 4 C's now to have authenticity of the product one more C got added to its characteristic which is Certificates.

One important things to notice that you must buy diamonds certified either by IGI or GIA, or HRD, these are worldwide accepetd and their prices are almost same. Among these three GIA is expensive compare to IGI and HRD.

for eg: If you buy GIA certified diamonds with same color, cut, carat and clarity then it will be slightly expensive then IGI, and it is easily exchangeable and have good resale amount as per current market rate of that particular diamond.

The same rule apply for diamonds or diamond studded jewellery bought during promotion. In few cases or few retailers have their own terms and conditions on promotional items like No returns or no add on services (like polishing, cleaning) on items bought during sales or promotion.

But in our case we give same guarantee for all of our products whether you buy from regular stock or buy from our Promotion offer, we can do this because we are the manufacturer and not a retail/wholesale shop.

I hope I am quite clear in above explanation.

Thank you
    sunita

5. AnkushPatil

AnkushPatil New IL'ite

Awsome thanks for sharing

6. subha2705

subha2705 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your information

7. cedantseq

cedantseq New IL'ite

hi, thanks for the link and the feedback too

8. humera786

humera786 New IL'ite

Thanx for the info.. i love to wear diamond n gold jwelleries...

1 person likes this.
  9. sunita23

sunita23 Silver IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

For any information on Gold and platinum studded Diamond jewellery you can buzz me here.

We also do customised jewellery with export finish quality.

Thank you
    Sunita

10. GopiKani

GopiKani Senior IL'ite

Hello Friends,
    Can anyone help me in purchasing jewellery at a cheap rate? Usually, I use Coupons for shopping but this time I'm not getting. It would be great if you guys can help me with few great offers for Jewellery Shopping.