Birthday Party Halls in chennai

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by SharmiPrav, Aug 14, 2009.

1. SharmiPrav

SharmiPrav New IL'ite

Hi,

I am in UK now and am planning to celebrate by son's 1st birthday in Chennai in India, as that is my home town.We are looking for a party hall where they allow us to cater food from outside.We are planning to arrange the caterring from one of the caterring services because we feel that the hotels charge a very high price for food and their menu is also very normal only.

As we are expecting around 150 to 200 members, it would be very expensive if we takeup the food service from the hotels with party halls.

I knew that now a days all hotels which provide party halls make money only with their food service which they charge very high for a normal menu.

Since we are in UK we dont have much idea on the party halls which allow catering from outaside.

Please can anyone let me know if there is any good birthday party halls(anna nagar,nungambakkam,T-nagar,vadapalani and around those areas) that allow outside catering.So that I can ask my uncle in India to have a look at it directly.

Your help is much appreciated.