Suggestion for Veg. restuarants

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by vijikrish, May 20, 2009.

1. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Did you try the brownie with panchamirtham sauce???

Try paniyachu! The paneer tikka was out of the world. Garlic naan was good as well. Fruit salad with icecream - very small portions!

Cheers

Arch

2. Satyasri

Satyasri Senior IL'ite

Hi Archana,

where do we get that brownie with panchamirtham sauce??it sounds quite interesting-:)

3. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

I forgot about Brownie and panchamitram sauce...instead there was some authentic payasam (i forgot name)...my grand ma used to prepare for me when i was little..i saw that in menu & it was awesome.

4. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

There is a rest. in velechery bypass called Sampoorna Global rest.It is a very small place.It is neat and the service is quick.It opens after 11 in the morning.Tried their phulkas with dal and sabji .For 40 bucks it was nice.My son had north indian thali and he said that was really filling.My daughter had paan ice cream and my son had kulfi.Simply delicious weretheir comments.Filter coffee was great served along with mini thattais.They door deliver as well.They have salad bars as well .There were snacks ,burgers,paninis as well as some fusion dishes.Good.

5. sumimusik

sumimusik Senior IL'ite

This place called "KAILASH PARBHAT" in EGMORE is an excellent place..What BHEL PURIS and subjis...!!!Mouth watering,excellent ..5 star services at 3 star rates...AMAZING!!!U will want to go again...
    Sumi