Good Shops in Chennai for Half Sleeve Kurtas

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by tharinipup, Aug 28, 2014.

1. tharinipup

tharinipup New IL'ite

Hi,

I want to buy half sleeve kurta with round Neck / Closed Neck / Collor Neck kurtas / Salwaars.
    I tried in many Malls but end with nothing. (They all have only 2 or 3 product with short sleeve).

Is there any other nice shop in chennai to buy Kurti? (Like Instore)
    Since i am working mom, because of time constraint i can't roam each and every shop in t.nagar.

Nearly i am trying to buy nice collection for more than 1 year.
    I heared that reliance trends have nice collection, have to check this week end only.

Please ladies help me out.

Thank in Advance.
    Tharini Prabhu

2. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi

There is a shop at adyar Simithis collections, near adyar bakery and below mega mart. They have good collection pls chk.

3. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

I like personally Zola Kurtis available in Naidu hall

4. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Even shopper's stop is good so are the shops in PONDY BAZAAR.

5. strawberrycream

strawberrycream New IL'ite

Hi Tharini
    My suggestion would be to buy kurtas online. it takes a couple of attempts to get the sizing and the brand which feels good for us, after that it is very easy.
    earlier when i had to buy kurtas, since time is a premium, i used to buy 5-6 together. i usually shop in shoppersstop. 1st problem, you never get all kurtas in the color or design you like at the same time, you have to make do with whatever is better in the available lot. next problem, it takes time to sift through the seemingly endless but useless collections they have to select 10kurtas which are okay, next problem, wait in the Q to get into the trial room and then try out everything and in the hurry end up buying atleast a couple of the items which we never would if we had the time. this problem will be aggravated if, god forbid, you have your husband &/ kids waiting for you. we will be in double hurry to finalise something.
    these were my problems when i used to shop in stores, now that i shop online, it is one big relief, you can try one kurta, take your time to assess whether you like the color, design, fabric everything at your own sweet time & if we dont like any one aspect too, we can return it with a single click of the mouse, no hassles because they have reverse pickup. i now have found the best experience with myntra, but there are many websites which you can try and find the one suitable for you.
    Hope this will be useful to many of our friends who have similar headaches with shopping in stores.