seemantham mini halls.......??

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by ndta26chennai, Sep 13, 2011.

1. ndta26chennai

ndta26chennai Gold IL'ite

hi ladies,
    i searched in many threads for info but cd n;t get the details,can anyone please suggest me mini function hall for seemantham in and around velachery,adambakkam,guindy/saidapet.like a2b,sangeetha....it will be easy if we arrange in hotels,(all in one) for about 100people,please furnish details of the cost of the halls with food that u all know.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

ganesh mandali next to the ganesh temple on the vi main road nanganallur.ranjani hall, the ayyappan temple madipakkam, lakshmi narasimhar temple do give their anna dana mandapam if there is no function of their on the day. you cannot cook food their but get it catered..i am told it works out cheaper. try them if you like.

there are lot of other mini halls in the area.. like srinidhi hall in 26th street i think, there is one hall next to krishna sweets ullagaram dot on the main road called excel i think. sudharshan kalyana mandapam near nanganallur telephone exchange, there is one tmg hall above reliance nanganallur,

Adambakkam has one near the exit at chakrapani road, but i hate the stink.
    these days the cost of mini halls have also gone up, so has food.

call up a2b party hall madipakkam/velachery and find out.
    all the places i have mentioned here are very much accessible..

before i forget there is one on kesari street, adambakkam..a small hall.. the name eludes me..a decent one.

3. ndta26chennai

thanks shanvy,the mandapam in kesari nagar is giridara vilas is it?i prefer party halls in hotel which makes our job easy,anyway thanks again for ur quick reply,i will find out from them soon.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

ndta,

I feel the hall, the caterer(give him all the arrangements)..you go , have the function, come back..

hotel hall again could end up costly..

check out if the hall comes out free, if you order from them .

work out all the budget and then do it. if it is in september 15-october 10th i think the halls will be cheaper because of being pruttasi.

5. ndta26chennai

thanks shanvy,yeah iam also looking for hotels that provide hall for free.the function is in in november end.

6. ndta26chennai

function hall in a2b costs rs.6000 ,capacity is 125 persons,but the hall is small and the dining also comes in the same room,the valakappu menu costs rs.225 per head/as buffet.

hall is free in sangeetha,but they charge 4000 as maintanence fee,+tax+catering for 100 persons=32000 for seemantham.

most of the mini halls in adambakkam costs around 4500-5500 for half a day.lucky,baktha mandali...etc

still collecting informatons about the caterers,ve to compare the cost difference between hotel and marraiage hall.

7. ndta26chennai

Golden mahal

No - 63, Brindhavan nagar
    Adambakkam
    Chennai
    Pincode: 600088

Giridharavilasm Kalyana Mandapam

No.8,Tilakar St.
    Adambakkam
    Chennai

Lucky Kalyana Mandapam

Karuneegar Street
    Adambakkam
    Chennai

8. SarikaRaj

SarikaRaj New IL'ite

I am looking for a/c halls with/without catering option around kilpauk,purasawakkam,Anna nagar area. Can you please guide me here.